Add to basket or enquire
- Includes 42 lectures, over 3 hours of video content, extensive written material and quizzes to support your tuition.
- Disclaimer: This course includes live births and visual demonstrations, from prenatal to postpartum care that some viewers may find distressing.
- Provides an in-depth insight into all the procedures, examinations and equipment involved in the pregnancy process.
- Provides the student with a unique opportunity to learn about the birthing process and prepare them for pregnancy.
- This course is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
Our first ever Midwifery course, which covers a wide range of material and guides you through the essential elements of Midwifery training. You will learn about obstetrical anatomy, clinical site preparation, charting, labour and delivery, newborn care, with principles of maternal physical examination explored in detail, including various aspects of the abdomen examination.
Charlene, the exceptionally qualified instructor for the course exemplifies all of these in her midwifery practice. She uses her experience, education and gentle methodology to allow the student to gain confidence in practising midwifery. Paramount elements of Charlene's course are also employed in several Universities across Europe and America to teach midwifery.
This course is specifically designed for students interested in pursuing a career in midwifery. It would also be a useful foundation for expectant mothers or those interested in learning about the birthing process and the stages of pregnancy and postpartum care.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for students wanting to pursue midwifery or nursing or anyone interested in learning about the pregnancy process.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.