Add to basket or enquire
Creating professional-looking documents can give you and your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings can help reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents.
- You will:
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
1 - ORGANIZING CONTENT USING TABLES AND CHARTS
- Topic A: Sort Table Data
- Topic B: Control Cell Layout
- Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Table
- Topic D: Create a Chart
- Topic E: Add an Excel Table to a Word Document (Optional)
2 - CUSTOMIZING FORMATS USING STYLES AND THEMES
- Topic A: Create and Modify Text Styles
- Topic B: Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Topic C: Apply Document Themes
3 - INSERTING CONTENT USING QUICK PARTS
- Topic A: Insert Building Blocks
- Topic B: Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Topic C: Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
4 - USING TEMPLATES TO AUTOMATE DOCUMENT FORMATTING
- Topic A: Create a Document Using a Template
- Topic B: Create and Modify a Template
- Topic C: Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
5 - CONTROLLING THE FLOW OF A DOCUMENT
- Topic A: Control Paragraph Flow
- Topic B: Insert Section Breaks
- Topic C: Insert Columns
- Topic D: Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
6 - SIMPLIFYING AND MANAGING LONG DOCUMENTS
- Topic A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Topic B: Insert an Index
- Topic C: Insert a Table of Contents
- Topic D: Insert an Ancillary Table
- Topic E: Manage Outlines
- Topic F: Create a Master Document
7 - USING MAIL MERGE TO CREATE LETTERS, ENVELOPES, AND LABELS
- Topic A: Use Mail Merge
- Topic B: Merge Envelopes and Labels
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.