Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Microsoft Word course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Microsoft Word will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Microsoft Word training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Microsoft Word course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Microsoft Word course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Microsoft Word course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Microsoft Word course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Microsoft Word course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Microsoft Word course. The Microsoft Word course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Microsoft Word is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Microsoft Word when it suits you. Access the Microsoft Word course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Microsoft Word course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Microsoft Word now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Microsoft Word With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Microsoft Word
- Full one-year access to Microsoft Word Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Microsoft Word
- No hidden fees with the Microsoft Word
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Microsoft Word
- Study the Microsoft Word at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Microsoft Word
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Microsoft Word
- Study the Microsoft Word in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Microsoft Word
The Microsoft Word training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Microsoft Word content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Microsoft Word course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Microsoft Word 2016 - Beginner
Getting Started with Word
- Microsoft Word - Navigate in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word - Create and Save Word Documents
- Microsoft Word - Manage Your Workspace
- Microsoft Word - Edit Documents
- Microsoft Word - Preview and Print Documents
- Microsoft Word - Customize the Word Environment
Formatting Text and Paragraphs
- Microsoft Word - Apply Character Formatting
- Microsoft Word - Control Paragraph Layout
- Microsoft Word - Align Text Using Tabs
- Microsoft Word - Display Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists
- Microsoft Word - Apply Borders and Shading
Working More Efficiently
- Microsoft Word - Make Repetitive Edits
- Microsoft Word - Apply Repetitive Formatting
- Microsoft Word - Use Styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks
- Microsoft Word - Sort a List
- Microsoft Word - Format a List
- Microsoft Word - Insert a Table
- Microsoft Word - Modify a Table
- Microsoft Word - Format a Table
- Microsoft Word - Convert Text to a Table
Inserting Graphic Objects
- Microsoft Word - Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Microsoft Word - Add Images to a Document
Controlling Page Appearance
- Microsoft Word - Apply a Page Border and Color
- Microsoft Word - Add Headers and Footers
- Microsoft Word - Control Page Layout
- Microsoft Word - Add a Watermark
Preparing to Publish a Document
- Microsoft Word - Check Spelling Grammar and Readability
- Microsoft Word - Use Research Tools
- Microsoft Word - Check Accessibility
- Microsoft Word - Save a Document to Other Formats
Microsoft Word 2016 - Intermediate
Organizing Content Using Tables and Charts
- Microsoft Word - Sort Table Data
- Microsoft Word - Control Cell Layout
- Microsoft Word - Perform Calculations in a Table
- Microsoft Word - Create a Chart
- Microsoft Word - Add an Excel Table to a Word Document
Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Microsoft Word - Create and Modify Text Styles
- Microsoft Word - Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Microsoft Word - Apply Document Themes
Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Microsoft Word - Insert Building Blocks
- Microsoft Word - Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Microsoft Word - Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
Using Templates to Automate Document Formatting
- Microsoft Word - Create a Document Using a Template
- Microsoft Word - Create a Template
- Microsoft Word - Manage Templates with the Template Organizer
Controlling the Flow of a Document
- Microsoft Word - Control Paragraph Flow
- Microsoft Word - Insert Section Breaks
- Microsoft Word - Insert Columns
- Microsoft Word - Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- Microsoft Word - Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Microsoft Word - Insert an Index
- Microsoft Word - Insert a Table of Contents
- Microsoft Word - Insert an Ancillary Table
- Microsoft Word - Manage Outlines
- Microsoft Word - Create a Master Document
Using Mail Merge to Create Letters, Envelopes, and Labels
- Microsoft Word - The Mail Merge Feature
- Microsoft Word - Merge Envelopes and Labels
Microsoft Word 2016 - Advanced
- Microsoft Word - Integrate Pictures and Text
- Microsoft Word - Adjust Image Appearance
- Microsoft Word - Insert Other Media Elements
Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Microsoft Word - Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Microsoft Word - Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Microsoft Word - Draw Shapes
- Microsoft Word - Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Collaborating on Documents
- Microsoft Word - Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Microsoft Word - Mark Up a Document
- Microsoft Word - Review Markups
- Microsoft Word - Merge Changes from Other Documents
Adding Document References and Links
- Microsoft Word - Add Captions
- Microsoft Word - Add Cross References
- Microsoft Word - Add Bookmarks
- Microsoft Word - Add Hyperlinks
- Microsoft Word - Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Microsoft Word - Add Citations and a Bibliography
Securing a Document
- Microsoft Word - Suppress Information
- Microsoft Word - Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Microsoft Word - Restrict Document Access
- Microsoft Word - Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Using Forms to Manage Content
- Microsoft Word - Create Forms
- Microsoft Word - Modify Forms
Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Microsoft Word - Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Microsoft Word - Create a Macro
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Microsoft Word course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Microsoft Word course. After successfully passing the Microsoft Word course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Microsoft Word qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Microsoft Word course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Microsoft Word course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Microsoft Word is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Microsoft Word course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Student Testimonials On Our Microsoft Word 2016 Complete Course:
Like most people I know, I thought I had a pretty good grasp on how to use Word. It’s just a digital notepad isn’t it? But after taking this course, I can see just how wrong I was. I enjoyed all of the many important modules, which I could tailor to my needs, and the dozens of videos and practise exercises let me see in real time exactly what I should be doing. Whether you’re a complete beginner like me, or far more experienced in using Word, this course is perfect for everyone.
Like Simon, one of the teachers of this course, I am also a Chartered Accountant, and felt I could get a lot out of a refresher course on Microsoft Word. This is a programme that I spend many hours a day using, both professionally and personally, so I have developed a reasonably good understanding of it. That said, this course provided me with many extremely useful skills I had never been taught. It also let me double down on what I already knew.
The Microsoft Word is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Microsoft Word course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Microsoft Word is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Microsoft Word and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Laura Noble asked:
How can access the course materials?
Hi Laura, Thanks for contacting us. Once you will purchase the course, we will create a student account for you on our platform and will assign you to the course. From your account, you will be able to access all the course materials. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Amy G asked:
Is this course fully video or you will provide some PDF staff?
Hi Amy, This is fully a video course. There are all the video lectures in the course, which will allow you to understand the lessons clearly. There are different workbooks included in the course for the learners to practice the lessons they've learned. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I face any issue with the course can I contact you?
Hi Austin, Thanks for the question. We have 24x7 online tutor support our learners. For any kind of course related issue you can reach us by e-mail or online chat. You can take the support over the phone apart from the weekend days in office hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.