Add to basket or enquire
PROFESSIONAL course option, with a ZandaX Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate workbook and CPD certificate...
The price includes a comprehensive but easy-to-follow Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate video course, delivered in 6 targeted modules, along with your own ZandaX Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate workbook and exercises, and a personalized CPD diploma.
All Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate courses are fully CPD certified.
Are you a confident Word user who needs to know more?
The ZandaX Word Intermediate course gives you that step up to the next level. You will learn about more advanced formatting techniques, how to manipulate headers and footers and how to insert and control pictures in your documents. You will also learn how to produce bulk letters using Word's mail merge feature.
- Course Brochure for Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate - download
ABOUT THE ZANDAX WORKBOOK: You get the special ZandaX workbook which gives a course summary and space for your notes, as well as our unique ACTION PLAN that enables you to relate the content to your own life, and to monitor and manage your ongoing development. How does that sound?
Here's what you'll learn in our Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Intermediate course:Managing Your Documents
* Using Windows Explorer within Word * Saving Your Files * Finishing Your Files * Making Word Work Backwards * Viewing Your Files
Using Formatting Tools in Word
* Working with Templates * Using Bullets and Numbering * Using the Paragraph Dialog * Using Delineation Tools * Working with Pages * Adding Hyperlinks
Creating Headers and Footers
* Creating Basic Headers and Footers * Using the Header & Footer Tools - Design Tab * Inserting Page Numbers * Doing More with Headers and Footers
Working with Pictures
* Inserting Pictures * Editing Pictures * Doing More with Pictures * Formatting Pictures * Managing Pictures
Working with Shapes
* Drawing Shapes * Working with Shapes * Working with Text and Shapes * Advanced Shape Tasks
Performing a Mail Merge in Word
* Using the Mail Merge Wizard * Performing a Manual Mail Merge * Sending a Document Electronically
Who is this course for?
Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Word who want to consolidate and expand on their knowledge of the basic features in a short space of time.
You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.