Add to basket or enquire
PROFESSIONAL course option, with a ZandaX Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced workbook and CPD certificate...
The price includes a comprehensive but easy-to-follow Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced video course, delivered in 6 targeted modules, along with your own ZandaX Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced workbook and exercises, and a personalized CPD diploma.
All Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced courses are fully CPD certified.
Word power users know how to produce complex documents easily.
The ZandaX Word advanced course gives you the skills to do exactly this. You will learn how to manage and review your documents, add tables of contents and bibliographies and add objects like tables, diagrams equations and charts to your documents. You'll also learn some smart ways to finish your documents quickly.
- Course Brochure for Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced - download
ABOUT THE ZANDAX WORKBOOK: You get the special ZandaX workbook which gives a course summary and space for your notes, as well as our unique ACTION PLAN that enables you to relate the content to your own life, and to monitor and manage your ongoing development. How does that sound?
Here's what you'll learn in our Microsoft Word 2013/2016 Advanced course:Managing and Reviewing Documents
* Using Comments * Tracking Changes * Combining Multiple Versions of Documents * Creating an Outline
Working with Reference Tools
* Creating a Table of Contents * Creating References within a Document * Creating a Bibliography * Creating Index and Reference Tables * Creating References to Other Documents
Using Time Saving Tools
* Using Language Tools * Inserting Pre-Defined Text * Using the Navigation Pane
Working with Advanced Graphics and Objects
* Inserting Text Boxes * Inserting WordArt * Creating SmartArt * Editing SmartArt * Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
Creating Tables in Word
* Inserting Tables * Editing Tables * Formatting Tables * Working with Table Data
Creating Equations and Charts
* Working with Equations * Creating Charts * Formatting Charts * Analysing Chart Data
Who is this course for?
Users with a good understanding of Microsoft Word who want to expand on their capabilities in a short space of time.
You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.