Automate Excel with VBA
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first. But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours on this online video training course.
What you get with this Microsoft VBA course:
- 32 modules of training covering the advanced Microsoft VBA techniques
- 30+ videos with accompanying downloadable exercises
- You’ll be an intermediate level user after taking this Microsoft VBA course
In this course you will learn:
- To automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- How to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
- Practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- About the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- To create cross-functional flowcharts.
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please confirm academic level e.g Level 2 or 3 or 4 Which version of Excel is used ? Please advise on assessment if any
Good morning. Level: Beginner - Intermediate Excel version use is 2013. There will not be any assessments. You will just have course material to complete. Readable content, downloadable exercises, quizzes throughout the course and videos to guide you. Please let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.