Microsoft Technology Associate - Developer
MTA Developer track. For those intending to build a career as a software developer, this track helps prepare you for hands-on product training and MCSD certification. Start with MTA Software Development Fundamentals and then select the additional topics in this track to help you meet your career development goals:
- Software Development Fundamentals - Exam: 361
- HTML5 App Development Fundamentals - Exam: 375
- Software Testing Fundamentals - Exam: 379
WHAT IS AN MTA QUALIFICATION?
An MTA (Microsoft Technical Associate) is a new entry level qualification from Microsoft that allows those new to the IT industry to get into the sector from the level of a complete beginner. If you have an interest, but lack understanding, of buzzwords like Windows Operating System, Windows Server, SQL, Databases or programming then an MTA certification is the best way for you to get your foot in the door and boost your base knowledge of technical subjects.
Whatever area of IT that you are looking to grow into an MTA can unlock the door and will ensure that employers and colleagues know that you have the fundamental skills to excel in a relevant position in the IT industry. Those who strive to complete an MTA may have some experience using computers as an end user but do not know how to delve further into the technical aspects of computing.
Take the first steps on the path to becoming a technical specialist by completing an MTA certification, which will give you the building blocks to complete more advanced qualifications like an MCSA or an MCSE.
TRAINING SOLUTION BREAKDOWN:
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Official Microsoft Exams
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- Full mock examinations to fully prepare you for any final exam
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Access to online or classroom training options
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
- Career advice and CV support once training has been completed
Due to the variety available via an MTA the specific job roles that a certified candidate will qualify for varies depending on their chosen speciality, generally though those that hold an MTA qualification will earn an average of £20,000.
- Mobile Application Developer
- IT Security Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Video Game Designer
- Website Developer
- Software Engineer
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.