Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Microsoft System Center skills are growing in demand.
System Center was created to provide companies with solutions that help manage the physical and virtual conditions across all data centers, computers and devices.
This course covers:
Exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
ITonlinelearning's online, tutor-led course for Microsoft’s System Center 2012 is designed for IT professionals who want to benefit from the latest, globally recognised Microsoft System Center 2012 skills and to earn the MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager certification.
** This course bundle is part of our IT Library which also includes Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CISSP, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and MCSE: Productivity and many more **
Some of the skills you will learn are:
- Plan and deploy a single primary site
- Plan and configure administrative roles
- Describe replication and data types and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012
- Discover and organise resources
- Manage inventory and software metering
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs
- Create and deploy applications
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Manage mobile devices
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management and Remote Control
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in learning more about working with data centers.
Enquire today and benefit from Microsoft’s latest System Center 2012 training, ITonlinelearning’s Course and Career Advisors welcome your enquiry and look forward to helping you further.
- System Center Configuration Manager Administrator
- Active Directory Administrator
- Exchange Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- Enterprise Desktop Administrator
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.