Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification
The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification is designed to educate learners on how to install and configure SQL Server, manage and maintain databases, database availability, user accounts, recovery and reporting. The course will guide learners through design and implementation of server and security automation, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server and performing data management tasks.
The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification is a professional qualification that will enable individuals to advance in their desired field and gain employment and favour amongst potential employers and enterprises.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification
- Choosing a service account
- How to get familiar with SQL?
- Identifying types of data
- Defining databases
- Method of looking at tables
- Way of looking at views
- Studying about constraints
- Overview of stored procedures
- Understanding functions
- Explore the service broker
- Maintaining data integrity
- Getting permissions in SQL
- Handling accounts
- Understanding security tools
- Have a clear understanding of how to install Microsoft SQL Server.
- Have a good understanding of how to create a database.
- Learn about data types and data integrity.
- Understand store procedures.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server.
- Learn how to manage SQL Server security.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online test is marked automatically and learners will receive an instant grade on whether they have passed the course.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded an accredited Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- SQL Server Engineer
- SQL Server Specialist
- Network Analysts
- Network Administrators
- Configuration Manager
- IT Professionals
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Have 2 years of experience using SQL Server 2008
- 2-3 years of experience using a previous version of SQL Server
- Network Analyst -£30,155 per annum
- Network Manager -£30,790 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,235 per annum
- Configuration Manager – £37,654 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.