Our SQL Server Complete course suite offers fantastic value for money.
Not only will you receive access to our 3 accredited MCSA SQL courses but we will also provide access to our entire technical course library of over 100 additional courses.
This includes the 4 MCSE SQL courses and our Oracle 11g and 12c courses.
This package includes:
- 70-461 - Querying SQL Server
- 70-462 - Administering SQL Server
- 70-463 - Implementing SQL Server
- 70-464 - Developing SQL Server Databases
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server
- 70-466 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with SQL Server
- 70-467 - Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle 12c
- Over 100 IT Technical courses from Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and more
All courses are delivered through interactive video training material combining animation, visuals and audio to create a stimulating study experience.
In addition, live-labs and e-books can be added at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This course would suit individuals looking to build a career working with SQL databases.
There are no academic requirements to study this course, but previous IT experience is definitely recommended to give you a head start.
- IT Manager
- Database Support
- Database Technician
- SQL Database Administrator
- SQL Database Business Intelligence
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.