Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Certification Regular Course Bundle
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Systems.
The IT industry today demand that IT professionals have an understanding of the newest technology and practices that sets yourself apart from the competition. And the most effective way to do this is to become qualified in the newest technologies and gain an internationally recognised qualification. The Microsoft Certification Bundle will give you a qualification that is unmatched by your peers.
Microsoft Certification Bundle is perfect if you are working in IT, networking or a business environment. The courses contain specialist skills, and whether you are new to the IT environment or an experienced IT professional you will acquire skills and knowledge that will make you marketable in any IT enterprise.
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
- Configure, manage and maintain Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V, and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Deploying and managing server images, monitoring servers, implementing patch management, configuring Distributed File Systems, configuring file and disk encryption.
- Configure and manage high availability, business continuity implementation, network services configuration, file and storage solution configuration and active directory infrastructure configuration.
- The course will prepare you to perform data management tasks, maintain SQL Server, manage SQL Server security, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server.
- Planning and deploying server infrastructure, network access services, designing and implementing network infrastructure services and active directory infrastructure.
- You will learn how to implement SSIS solution and configure, deploy and maintain SSIS.
- Microsoft 70-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (R2)
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-432: SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft 70-448: SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Certification Regular Course Bundle course will be awarded certifications by Microsoft. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals looking to get certified in data management and analytics
- Server Technicians
- IT Support
- PC Technicians
- Anyone interested in expanding their skills in Windows Server and Systems Infrastructure
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Microsoft certifications
- Systems Administrator
- Server Engineer
- Infrastructure Support
- .NET Developer
- C# Developer
- C# .NET Developer
- Support Engineer
- Support Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.