Add to basket or enquire
PROFESSIONAL course option, with a ZandaX Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction workbook and CPD certificate...
The price includes a comprehensive but easy-to-follow Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction video course, delivered in 6 targeted modules, along with your own ZandaX Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction workbook and exercises, and a personalized CPD diploma.
All Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction courses are fully CPD certified.
Microsoft Project is a complex application. As a beginner it is easy to get things wrong, which will be both costly and frustrating.
The ZandaX Project introduction course will show you how to create a complete project plan correctly and quickly. You will learn how to create and set up a project plan, how to enter tasks, dependencies and constraints and how to format and print the plan. You will also learn how to create and assign resources and track your project through to completion.
- Course Brochure for Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction - download
Microsoft Project Introduction: The Grounding You Need for the Strongest Start
By taking this course you will gain a thorough understanding of the concepts and terminology used in Microsoft Project.
Understanding the resource driven element of Microsoft Project and the alternative ways of using the software is the core benefit of this course.
You will then be able to able to produce both timeline and resource driven plans.
ABOUT THE ZANDAX WORKBOOK: You get the special ZandaX workbook which gives a course summary and space for your notes, as well as our unique ACTION PLAN that enables you to relate the content to your own life, and to monitor and manage your ongoing development. How does that sound?
Here's what you'll learn in our Microsoft Project 2013 Introduction course:Introduction to Microsoft Project
* Starting Microsoft Project * Identify Project Components * Open, Create and Save a Project * Getting Help in Project * Setting Project Options * Setting Non-Working Time
Creating a Project Plan
* Setting Manual/Auto Scheduling Modes * Entering Tasks and Durations * Adding Task Dependencies * Adding Constraints and Deadlines * Adding Recurring Tasks
Adding and Assigning Resources
* Create a Pool of Resources * Adjust Resource Calendars and Costs * Assign Resources to Tasks
Formatting and Printing the Plan
* Formatting Text & Text Styles * Formatting the Gantt Chart * Printing the Gantt Chart * Running Project Reports
* Saving the Baseline * Updating Tasks * Displaying Progress Lines and Tracking Filters
Appendix & Notes
* Terms and Definitions * Goals of Project Management * Process of Project Management * The Role of the Project Manager * Planning Methods
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at new and existing users of Microsoft Project who want to familiarise themselves with the basic concepts of the software in order to build project plans using best practice.
No previous experience of either project management or the software is required, but due to the interactive nature of the course delegates should have a high level of competency in using Microsoft Windows.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.