Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Learn to Create Beautiful, Engaging Presentations.
This PowerPoint training course will take you from the basics through to sophisticated techniques to help you create polished slides that will be sure to impress for your next project or presentation.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
Why Microsoft PowerPoint?
With over a billion downloads, there’s no contesting PowerPoint’s universal presence. From classrooms to boardrooms, it’s the leading tool for presentations the world over.
There is nothing less professional than a shoddy slide deck that hurts your eyes and puts you to sleep, and nothing more gratifying than a presentation that is clean, visually engaging and information-rich. If you’re required to present information in any manner, whether it’s standing in front of an audience or not, getting good at PowerPoint is non-negotiable.
What you get with this Microsoft PowerPoint course:
- 52 modules of training showing you how to create impactful presentations in PowerPoint
- Multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning.
- Tailored learning. If you have some existing PowerPoint knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- You’ll have a great understanding of how to use the many features of PowerPoint after taking this course
In this course you will learn:
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Who is this course for?
All levels of PowerPoint user
Available in Versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016 PC
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Would this course be suitable for a regular user of PowerPoint who wants to gain advanced skills?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, The level of the course will be Intermediate-Advanced. In this course you will learn: -Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency -About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools -How to create excellent transitions and animations -To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste Please let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course provide a recognised qualification? Is the course/qualification independently accredited?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, At the end of the course, you will have a certificate of completion which will be a certificate of attainment. This will be CPD accredited. Bear in mind this will only be accredited in the UK only. Let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have powerpoint vs office 365 MSO 35-bit... is this course compatible
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, If you have the Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your device you will need to have either of this version installed on your device for the course to be compatible: PowerPoint 2007/10 PC PowerPoint 2013 PC PowerPoint 2016 Please let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.