Self-service Business Intelligence has never been so easy.
This Microsoft Power BI Introduction will show you how to create compelling visualisations and reports which provide profound insights into your data.
Why Microsoft Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI offers users true Self-Service Business Intelligence. Power BI enables business users to interact with corporate information and to extract the reports and intel they need to make data-based business decisions.
What you get with this Microsoft Power BI course:
- 61 modules of training teaching you to use Power BI
- A video-led course with accompanying downloadable exercises
- You’ll be an intermediate level user after taking this Power BI course.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the Query Editor to transform and morph data into the right format for your reporting purposes.
- How to perform complex data modelling operations using relationships, calculated columns, measures, and DAX expressions.
- How to share dashboards and reports, with colleagues, business partners and potential clients.
- How to use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience can view.
- How to use Power BI Desktop, Service and Mobile Apps
- How to connect with a variety of data sources
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
About the author:
Grant Gamble is an experienced IT trainer, developer, consultant and author able to deliver a wide range of training courses. He has a vast experience of producing public and on-site IT training content at different skill levels, to groups of varying sizes. His UK company G Com Solutions Limited provide IT training courses and consultancy to a wide range of the UK and international clients.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Can the course be paused and started once it has begun? Thanks.
Hi Stuart, You can dip in and out of this course as many times as you like within the subscription period. You can't pause the subscription period though. I hope that makes sense, contact Excel with Business support if you need further clarification. Thanks AdamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can we please receive a course completion certificate?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, Not to worry! At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attainment. which will be your certificate of completion. Please let me know if you have any additional questions so we may assist. Kind regards,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What academic level is it offered at ? Level 2 or 3 or 4 Any assessment ?
Good morning. Please note, at end of your course you will receive a certificate of attainment which will be a certificate of completion for the course, this will not be a formal qualification such as a degree or diploma. this applies for rest of the courses. Level: Beginner - Intermediate 61 modules of training teaching you to use Power BI A video-led course with accompanying downloadable exercises You’ll be an intermediate level user after taking this Power BI course. Kind regardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Im interested in Microsoft Power BI course and company will pay for it. Please get in touch ASAP to discuss about the invoice details
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us. Please note the company in charge of taking your payment is Reed directly. We are the course providers only. Ones you have purchased a course from reed, we will send you log in details to access the course. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Qaisar Chaudhry asked:
I want to register for this course and my company will be paying for it. Please send me your contact number to discuss further about the payment.
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, Please contact Reed directly is you wish to have further information about the course and details. Please let me know if you have any additional questions so we may assist. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.