Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your microsoft outlook career or want to develop more advanced skills in microsoft outlook? Then this Microsoft Outlook course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident office admin and help you to develop your expertise in microsoft outlook.
This Microsoft Outlook course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this microsoft outlook course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident office admin and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an office admin.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The microsoft outlook course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an office admin.
This comprehensive microsoft outlook course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of microsoft outlook. This microsoft outlook course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a office admin or want to learn more skills on microsoft outlook but unsure of where to start, then this microsoft outlook course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident office admin and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Why Choose This Microsoft Outlook Course:
- Boost your skills in microsoft outlook
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, Touch Typing, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Get a bonus Touch Typing course for FREE
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The microsoft outlook is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a office admin, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of microsoft outlook, then this program is perfect for you.
We have divided the microsoft outlook course into 76 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of microsoft outlook to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive microsoft outlook course includes the following modules:
You Can Master Microsoft Outlook
- You Can Master Microsoft Outlook Promo
- You Can Ask Me Anytime
- Your Facebook Support Group
- Quick Win – How To Send An Email In Outlook
- Quick Win – How To Print an Email in Outlook
Getting Started With Outlook
- Outlook Environment
- Outlook Opening
- Outlook Interface Options
- Sending And Receiving Email in Outlook
- Account Settings in Outlook
- Automatic Replies in Outlook
- Mail Box Settings in Outlook
- Rules and Alerts Settings in Outlook
- Opening Options in File Outlook
Home - New Email in Outlook
- New Email Options in Outlook
- Clipboard In New Email
- Basic Text in New Email
- Name, Include and Tags in New Email
- Inserting Table Into New Email
- Inserting Images Into New Email
- Inserting Shapes Into New Email
- Inserting SmartArt Into New Email
- Inserting New Chart Into New Email
- Taking Screenshot Into New Email
- Links, Text and Symbol
- Formatting Text In New Emails
- Text Style in New Email
- Reviewing Menu In New Email
Home - New Appointment
- New Appointment At Home Menu
Home - New Meeting
- New Meeting At Home Menu
Home - New Contact
- New Contact In Home Menu
Home - New Task
- Create New Task
- Other New Item In Home
Home - Other Functions
- Email Deletion In Outlook
- Responding to A Email In Outlook
- Quick Steps, Tag And Other Functions
Send and Receive
- Complete Guide of Send And Receive
Home - Folder
- Complete Folder Guide
Review and Outlook
- View And Help In Outlook
- Options Intro
- General Options In Outlook
- Mail Options In Outlook
- Calendar Options In Outlook
- Contact Options in Outlook
- Task Options in Outlook
- Search Options In Outlook
- Language Options In Outlook
- Ease of Access Options In Outlook
- Advanced Option in Outlook
Security Is Everything
- Security Is Everthing
- Last-Pass & Authy Mobile App
- Lastpass Setup And Configure
- Last-Pass Options Part 1
- Last-Pass Options Part 2
- Last-Pass Option Part 3
- Security On Your Data And Privacy
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the microsoft outlook course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain microsoft outlook at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the microsoft outlook course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive microsoft outlook course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of microsoft outlook.
This microsoft outlook course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the microsoft outlook course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this microsoft outlook course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This microsoft outlook course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.