Add to basket or enquire
Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for PC is generally ascribed as an innovative computer program that is highly recommended for people who are constantly on the go. Acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access. This course bundle includes both basic and advance featured of Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016, Power Point 2016, and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is renowned globally and this training course bundle can help you gain this recognisable and valuable certification online. If you want to demonstrate to an employer that you have top-level Microsoft Office skills, this Microsoft Office 2016 course bundle will help set you apart from the rest.
There are five core subjects focusing on each of the Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access. Whether you are new to Microsoft Office or you have got a basic grasp of each program, our Microsoft Office Certification will take your skills to the next level. The course bundle will give you an understanding of each application to enable you to get a great job in any office environment and you will get expert and excellent training in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Brochure - download
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 60 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - BEGINNER
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- Introduction Word 2016 Advance Tricks and Tips
- Set a Default Front for Documents
- Text Replacement and Autoformat Options
- Use Different Tools
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - BEGINNER
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- Introduction to Excel 2016 Advance Formula and Functions
- Values and Formulas
- Operations in Formulas
- IF, AND, OR and NOT Functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Tabulating Data and Multiple Criteria
- Median, Mode and Ranking Data
- Date, Time and Functions
- Array Formulas and Frequency Functions
- OFFSET and INDIRECT Function
- Different TEXT & Information Functions
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMATTING AND TECHNIQUES
- Introduction to Excel Advance Formatting & Techniques
- Adjust Fonts, Font Sizes & Font Colours
- Adjust Cells and Tools
- Work with Formulas & Tables
- Adjust Row, Columns and Sheets
- Different Formatting Styles and Set up Data for Outlines
- Formatting Picture Styles
- Formatting Techniques – Restore Missing Data in a Column
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering the Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - BEGINNER
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
- Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
- Introduction to Access 2016 Advance Questions in Depth
- Understanding Queries
- Query Criteria
- Parameters Queries
- Use Mathematical Operations and Functions
- Summarise Data with Aggregate Functions
- Dates, Time and Numbers Functions
- IF Function and Calculations
- Records and Database
- Explore the Basics of SQL
- Values, Database and Markup
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- Introduction to Trick and Tips of Access 2016
- Explore Startup Options
- Embed Queries in Reports
- Create a Back End and Front Ends
- Build the Forms and Reports
- Add Customised Functions and Visual Basics
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced Training”.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you’re looking to gain renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, then this is the perfect training course for you.
- Microsoft Office is widely used in businesses across all industries and thisonline Training Programme is designed for those who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft applications.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does the course take on average to complete? And what level does it equate to?
The Duration of Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training course is 12 months.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi. I would like to purchase this course for my home educated daughter and she is 13. Could she complete this course with my written permission?
Kindly refer the following requirements There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office will be an advantage for this course. Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification. Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, do you have to be a student to do this course?
No, Kindly note that from age 16 up to any age, you can study this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.