77-883 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
This certification is part of a series of Microsoft Office Specialist certifications covering all of the Microsoft Office software applications, and aimed at those who use MS Office programs in their jobs.
What you'll learn
- Getting started with PowerPoint 2010
- Visually enhancing PowerPoint 2010 presentations
- Adding images to presentations in PowerPoint
- Using multimedia and animations in PowerPoint 2010
- Using advanced slide show tools in PowerPoint 2010
- Collaborating and sharing presentations in PowerPoint 2010
Please note this course DOES NOT include Learning People's exclusive benefits:
- Award winning StudentCare™ - who will be with you every step of the way
- CV detox - who will help you land your dream job
- NUS extra card - you can save thousands with - UK students only
Nor does it include KnowledgeCenter extras:
- Selected online books and videos
- Practice Labs
- Case Studies
- Monthly challenges
- Featured Topics
All these extras are included in our KnowledgeCenter bundles for just £200 more. Please search 'KnowledgeCenter' in the course search field for more information.
Enrol today and experience the next generation of online learning...
Who is this course for?
The Microsoft Office Specialist MOS PowerPoint 2010 Course is an ideal course for beginners to PowerPoint. It will guide you to an advanced level of proficiency and help you become an expert in the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 software.
You'll learn invaluable skills through this certification that will benefit you in everyday life and also make your CV stand out from the crowd.
No prerequisites - just a passion and a desire to learn.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.