- Microsoft Office Specialist 2010, 5 modules
- Distance learning course
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and 365 Training Bundle
- Online course
- ONLINE MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2010 ONLY £19
- Online course
- Course type Online course
- Duration 120 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification Microsoft Office Specialist - Office 2010
- Awarded by Microsoft
Who is it for?
Whatever job you’re looking to do, MOS training helps you present yourself as truly knowledgeable and differentiates you in a competitive job market. For employers, identifying candidates with the Microsoft Office skills helps them in making job placement decisions. Show employers that they need only train you the particulars of your role, not how to use the tools.
What is it about?
Get that job by boosting your CV with the skills employers are looking for. Completing the Microsoft Office Specialist training demonstrates these skills and differentiates you as committed to growing your career prospects.
You will be learning on SkillSoft software. SkillSoft is the world leader in e-learning for businesses, and is used by multinational companies such as FedEx, Hilton, VirginMedia and Hewlett Packard. By training with SkillSoft you will be working with an industry recognised organisation and investing in training that employers already know and trust.
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal requirements for this course.
What skills will I gain?
- You will learn how to design and create professional standard documents for business use
- changing fonts and layouts to ensure they are easy to interpret at all levels of a business
- you will be able to insert tables into your documents
- apply bullet points to keep your business information accessible.
- be able to use spelling and grammar checking functions to ensure that you present nothing to your customers or colleagues that with any mistakes.
- You will understand headers, footers and referencing tools and where they are
- breaking to new pages, applying themes and backgrounds across whole documents
- adding a table of contents.
All of these skills will demonstrate to employers that you are someone who can be trusted to present professional content both within the business and to external clients.
- You will be trained to navigate through spreadsheets comfortably
- be able to edit their content to present valuable data to colleagues and managers.
- learn how to input cell data, format them to give them different properties
- to split and merge cells so you can present data exactly how you want.
- to hide and unhide rows and columns, and filter data, so that your colleagues can get to the data they need with the minimum of fuss.
- You will start to use formulas in your excel spreadsheets to perform calculations; make Excel do the maths so you don’t have to.
These skills will demonstrate to employers that you are a candidate who can handle and present data in an efficient and professional manner.
PowerPoint is the most commonly used business tool for constructing presentations.
- you will become comfortable with adding and removing slides from your presentations
- reusing slides from presentations saved before
- to add text and images to your presentations and arrange their positioning on the screen
- to add audio and video content to your presentation,
- adding tables to show your data in a presentation-friendly format (including inserting data from an Excel spreadsheet)
- to manage the transitions and animations between slides and prepare your presentation for delivery
- adding timing settings to make your presentation automatic
These skills will demonstrate to recruiters that you are someone who can be tasked with becoming the face of their business; presenting on their behalf to both internal and external stakeholders in an impressive and professional fashion.
- send and receive emails
- adding contacts to email lists
- manage your diary professionally
- updating To-Do lists
- arranging meetings and updating your calendar.
- manage Access databases and build tables within them
- use Access to design and create reports based on your data
- understand database terminology; planning and design; defining relationships and creating a table
- edit data and use advanced tools
- to use the query wizard; add a field and export an html document.
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 exams: 77-881, 77-882, 77-883, 77-884, 77-885, and 77-888. These will require booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Essential Skills Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2844 or enquire online today to request a call back.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.