Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that Microsoft Office abilities are currently among the most in-demand in the employment market? Any applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office, regardless of the field. If you're searching for anything to boost your CV and help you stand out in this increasingly competitive job market, our Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook course is just the right thing for you!
Microsoft Office is the application of choice for many office employees since it was designed to make office tasks easier and more efficient. If you work in an office, you will almost certainly need to use the Microsoft Office suite.
In this bundle, we are offering 17 courses to make you a pro in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Azure, SharePoint and much more. Enrol now to find out more and hone your skills!
This Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- ➽ Course 01: MS Excel Complete Training
- ➽ Course 02: Microsoft Excel: PowerQuery and PowerPivot
- ➽ Course 03: Admin secretarial PA- Level 5
- ➽ Course 04: Office Skills
- ➽ Course 05: MS Access
- ➽ Course 06: Diploma in Management Skills
- ➽ Course 07: Excel: Top 50 Microsoft Excel Formulas in 50 Minutes!
- ➽ Course 08: Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced course
- ➽ Course 09: Microsoft Azure Masterclass
- ➽ Course 10: Advanced Financial Modeling Using Excel
- ➽ Course 11: Excel Essentials for Office Administrators
- ➽ Course 12: Advanced Excel: Pivot Table, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Timelines
- ➽ Course 13: Advanced PowerPoint Training
- ➽ Course 14: Learn Azure AD PowerShell for Microsoft Office 365
- ➽ Course 15: Next Level MS Outlook Skills
- ➽ Course 16: Microsoft Office Access Tables and Queries for Beginner
- ➽ Course 17: Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner Training
This course will aid the learners to -
- Learn how to do calculations and make changes to spreadsheets.
- Learn how to organise and print workbooks.
- Manage workspace in Word.
- Work more efficiently by using styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks.
- Make the best presentations at work by using the PowerPoint interface properly.
If you want to learn everything that there is to know about Microsoft Office, this Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook bundle is perfect for you. This package includes a diverse set of courses that cover every area of Microsoft Office. You will get the skills and industry knowledge required to advance your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) career.
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook packaged course will assist you in learning all areas of Microsoft Office and will not confine you to any one sector, allowing you to build knowledge in numerous disciplines.
Here is the course curriculum for the primary Title Course:
Microsoft Excel Complete Training
- Unit Module 01: Excel from A-Z Course Introduction
- Unit Module 02: Getting Started With Excel
- Unit Module 03: Values, Referencing and Formulas
- Unit Module 04: Intro to Excel Functions
- Unit Module 05: Adjusting Excel Worksheets
- Unit Module 06: Visually Pleasing Cell Formatting
- Unit Module 07: How to Insert Images and Shapes!
- Unit Module 08: Visualize Data with Charts
- Unit Module 09: Excel’s Printing Options
- Unit Module 10: Benefits of Using Excel Templates
- Unit Module 11: Working with Excel Datasets
- Unit Module 12: Excel Database Functions
- Unit Module 13: Excel Data Validation
- Unit Module 14: Excel PivotTables
- Unit Module 15: Excel’s PowerPivot Add-In
- Unit Module 16: Excel’s Conditional Functions
- Unit Module 17: Excel’s Lookup Function
- Unit Module 18: Text Based Functions in Excel
- Unit Module 19: Auditing Formulas and Views in Excel
- Unit Module 20: Excel’s “what If?” Tools
- Unit Module 21: Welcome to Excel VBA
- Unit Module 22: The VBA Language
- Unit Module 23: Writing VBA Code
- Unit Module 24: Important VBA Tools and Logic
- Unit Module 25: Excel VBA Lopps
- Unit Module 26: Triggering Macros
- Unit Module 27: Excel User Forms
- Unit Module 28: Starting a Career in Excel
----------and 16 more Courses----------
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
After completing all the modules of Microsoft Office, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice-based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Microsoft Office bundle completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
This training is designed for those who –
- Use Microsoft Office tools in almost any situation.
- Require it for group management.
- Effectively manage a business.
- Are seeking to enter the work market..
- Want to add a crucial skill to their roster.
For this Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook bundle, you don't need any formal qualifications.
Also, for those who are interested to enrol in further - Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Certification, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master, Microsoft Specialist certification in Office 365 etc.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Master Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook has far-reaching implications. It is necessary in all fields. Our course will prepare students to work in the following fields:
- Office Administrator
- Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary or any other role in the office environment.
- Data Analyst
- Content Writing.
- Work from home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
This Microsoft Office Bundle comes with FREE CPD Accredited PDF certificates, making this an excellent value for money.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Receive a free CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate just for the Title course. The CPD Accredited Hard Copy certificate for additional courses can be ordered separately for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the hardcopy certificates, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.