Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for PC is an innovative computer program that is highly recommended for people who are constantly on the go. Acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. This course bundle includes both basic and advanced features of Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is renowned globally and this training course bundle can help you gain this recognisable and valuable certification online. If you want to demonstrate to an employer that you have top-level Microsoft Office skills, this Microsoft Office 2016 course will help set you apart from the rest.
There are five core subjects focusing on each of the Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. Whether you are new to Microsoft Office or you have got a basic grasp of each program, our Microsoft Office Certification will take your skills to the next level. The course bundle will give you an understanding of each application to enable you to get a great job in any office environment and you will get expert and excellent training in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn an innovative computer program which is highly used in organisations
- Ability to gain the necessary skills for working with the microsoft office suite
- Learn both the basic and advanced features of microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, outlook and access
- Gain a highly recognisable and valuable certification
- Gain a thorough understanding of each application which will ultimately enable you to get a job in any business entity
- Excellent training in the microsoft office package in a practical sense
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics which are listed under the curriculum.
- Microsoft Word 2016 - Beginner
- Microsoft Word 2016 - Advance Tricks And Tips
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Beginner
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advance Formulas & Functions
- Microsoft Excel 2016 - Advance Formatting And Techniques
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016 - Beginner
- Microsoft Access 2016 - Advance Questions In Depth
- Microsoft Access 2016 - Advance Tricks And Tips
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- If you’re looking to gain renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, then this is the perfect training course for you.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am looking for a course that will take my document production skills to a higher level. Is this the correct course?
Dear Karen Thank you very much for your query. Yes it includes Text Editing & Formatting, Formatting Paragraph and Pages,Sharing and Reviewing Documents, Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks & Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data. etc. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need to purchase MS 2016, as I currently only have MS 2010? Thank you
Dear Patty Thank you very much for your query. It would be better if you have MS 2016. Since this is Advanced MS 2016. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you have to have access to all of the programs in order to complete the course? And if you do not pass a test do you have the option to retake?
Dear Emma Thank you very much for your query. You should be able to access the programs as shown in the Course Curriculum above. Yes . You have the option to retake. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will have 24/7 access for 12 Months to your online study platform once you enroll. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.