Add to basket or enquire
The Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users course will teach users who are site owners and managers how to use Office 365 and work in a SharePoint environment. The course will touch on basics such as working on libraries and lists, working with forms, basic page customization and managing site users and permission. The course will provide you with the skills and knowledge of doing your job efficiently on a day to day basis. Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users will help you work faster and be more productive in your job. Getting certified in Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users will help individuals how to confidently work with SharePoint, how to use it on Online Team Sites and how to use OneDrive for Business.
- Learn how to navigate SharePoint team site.
- Learn how to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn how to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn how to create and edit content on web page.
- Learn how to manage library document versions.
- Learn how to integrate Office applications with SharePoint.
- Module 01: SharePoint Overview
- Module 02: Creating Your First Site
- Module 03: Adding Content to the Team Site
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint for End Users.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at end users who have a basic knowledge of Office 365 SharePoint.
- Site owners looking to enhance their skills in Office 365 SharePoint.
- The course is suited for new and existing users of this application.
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in developing their skills in Office 365 SharePoint.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Students / job hunters.
- System Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Programmer – £32,516 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.