Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Office can now do so much more than ever before.
This Office 365 online course looks at the typical features of Office 365 and how it can be used to support collaboration and communication.
Why Office 365?
Microsoft have moved to the cloud, you can now work collaboratively in Teams and Yammer, instant message on Skype for business and store and access documents remotely.
What you get with this Microsoft Office 365 course:
- 70 modules of training covering the features of Office 365
- Multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning.
- Tailored learning. If you have some existing Office 365 knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- You’ll have a great understanding of how to use the many features of Office 365 after taking this course
In this course you will learn:
- How Office 365 is structured and how to navigate it
- To use Outlook tasks and how to work collaboratively
- To get the most out of Skype for Business, including web conferencing
- About cloud storage and OneDrive
- How to use Newsfeed, Sway, Forms and Yammer
- How to use Teams, Planner, Groups and Delve
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Subscription/Account on an Office 365 Business or Enterprise subscription plan
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I get a certificate at the end of the course to say I have completed It?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, Correct! at the end of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which will be the certificate of attainment. Please note this will be your CPD accredited (Continuing Professional Development). If you have further questions please let us know so we may assist, Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the software available for free download or we need to purchase it? Regards.
Good morning. Than you for contacting us, The software will need to be already intalled on your device to take the course. You may downloaded online! Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do one need an office online account to be able to practice the tasks or do the school grant online access to students for them to practice?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, You will need to have the actual software installed on your device. In the course, we suggest the name of the site/portal to installed on your device. Please let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.