Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Office is a popular office software and is an essential part of everyday life whether it is for your personal or business use. As most of our everyday work is done on the computer, gaining Microsoft Office skills will give you competitive advantage in an IT environment. You will learn the latest software tips and optimise how you apply your skills in your work. This course gives you an opportunity to become an expert in Microsoft 2016 Bundle course.
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft 2016 Bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft 2016 Bundle course will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
Who is this course for?
- Office Workers
- Administrative Employees
- IT Personnel
- Data Entry Employees
- Anyone interested in acquiring skills in Microsoft 2016 Bundle
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is ideal for beginners and intermediate learners
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Office Manager – The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,073 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – The average UK salary for an Administrative Assistant is £16,691 per annum
- Executive Assistant – The average UK salary for an Executive Assistant is £30,604 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for an Personal Assistant is £25,192 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.