Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft 2016 consists of 5 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Office Applications. Microsoft Office is a popular office software and is an essential part of everyday life whether it is for your personal or business use. As most of our everyday work is done on the computer, gaining Microsoft Office skills will give you a competitive advantage in an IT environment. You will learn the latest software tips and optimise how you apply your skills in your work. This course gives you an opportunity to become an expert in the Microsoft 2016 package.
Microsoft 2016 Bundle will teach you how to use all applications proficiently. The course is designed for learners to gain skills in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. You will learn how to work with long documents, create and manage worksheets and workbooks, create and format slides, apply animations and insert videos, learn table creation and design and work with emails, manage contacts and appointments effectively.
- Access – Learn how to create databases, import and export data on other applications like Excel.
- Excel – Learn how to use spreadsheets effectively and proficiently.
- Outlook – Keep track of important events, manage contacts and other tasks. The application can be used as a calendar.
- Word – Learn how to use word processing, create letters, and manage long documents and multiple labels. In addition, learn mail merging.
- PowerPoint – Learn how to develop stunning presentations and slideshows.
The Microsoft 2016 course will cover the most popular applications and teach you the basic and advanced features of Microsoft Office to help you move ahead in your IT career.
Module 01. Microsoft Word 2016
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
Module 02. Microsoft Excel 2016
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
Module 03. Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering the Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
Module 04. Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
Module 05. Microsoft Access 2016
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft 2016 course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft 2016 course will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
Who is this course for?
- Office Workers
- Administrative Employees
- IT Personnel
- Data Entry Employees
- Anyone interested in acquiring skills in Microsoft 2016
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is ideal for beginners and intermediate learners
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Office Manager – The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,073 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – The average UK salary for an Administrative Assistant is £16,691 per annum
- Executive Assistant – The average UK salary for an Executive Assistant is £30,604 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for an Personal Assistant is £25,192 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much does the Microsoft exam cost? and is it taken online or at a centre?
Kindly note that At the end of the Microsoft 2016 Bundle you will be required to take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you tell me how much the exam costs to take
Kindly note that At the end of the Microsoft 2016 Bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test and exam fee is included in the course fee.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
As you said if it is an official exam we need to purchased but how much it cost ?
Kindly contact the Awarding body for exam prices.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.