Add to basket or enquire
At work, are you required to use the Microsoft Office 2016 suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook? If so, then why not master both the basic and advanced features of these in order to fully benefit your career. Whether you’re a Microsoft Office 2016 beginner or otherwise, taking our popular Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course will help you to become a Microsoft office specialist.
Packed into logical sections and bite-sized modules taught by experts in their field, the Microsoft Office 2016 Complete course teaches you everything you need to know to use each of the programmes in the Microsoft Office 2016 suite.
Working logically through all programmes, the Microsoft Office 2016 Complete course shows learners how to take full advantage of the Microsoft Office 2016 suite and improve productivity. On completion of the Microsoft Office 2016 Complete course, you’ll be able to create, edit and effectively maintain Word documents, workbooks and spreadsheets, presentations, desktop databases and emails. It will also train you to develop greater document control and office management skills. Students will also receive an internationally respected certification.
If you wish to show your employer that your Microsoft Office 2016 skills are outstanding, then this course is for you.
Benefits of studying the Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
Reach your potential or assist businesses to reach theirs by understanding the functions and features of Microsoft Office Suite.
Whether you want a career in business or want to become a Microsoft Office Suite expert to be ahead of the competition, then have a look at this Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and obtain the edge in your career by succeeding Microsoft Office with this 5-course bundle.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
This bundle courses will cover:
- Introduction and uses of Microsoft Word
- How to automate tasks in Word and using Macros and manage lists
- Formatting and editing tools of MS Word
- How to format paragraph and font using tables, graphs, schedules, images and graphics
- How to adjust page orientation and layout
- learn to use mail merge, create attractive envelope and labels
- Learn to work collaboratively in MS Word
- How to adjust page orientation and layout
- Customising Word according to your needs
- Learn to track changes & cope with long documents
- Learn to add captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks
- How to compare document versions and share documents
- And more…
- Introduction and uses of Microsoft Excel
- How Excel works, create and format spreadsheets
- How to navigate, design a spreadsheet and analyse massive amounts of data
- Learn the most popular advanced formulas and functions including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- How to use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and basic Macros
- Learn to create and design appealing graphs and charts
- How to perform a statistical analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Learn to format and troubleshoot invalid data
- Audit and analyse worksheet data & import and export XML Data
- How to print and share
- How to use advanced graphs in a very little time
- Learn to automate your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Work with using PivotTables and PowerPivot.
- And more…
- Introduction and uses of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Learn to create compelling and professional-looking presentations with PowerPoint
- Tips and tricks to enhance your PowerPoint activity and efficiency in a very little time
- Learn to use text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools, modify slide masters and layouts
- How to create excellent transitions and animations and get introduced with the Ribbon
- Learn to customise and format PowerPoint according to your need
- create engaging presentation flows using charts, tables and graphs
- Understand different graphics options and insertion methods
- How to add, edit, format tables and charts in a presentation
- And more…
- Introduction and uses of Microsoft Outlook
- The basics of Microsoft Office Outlook
- How to customise the Outlook interface
- Learn to compose and send, receive emails, and organise contacts
- Learn to use Outlook to automate email management and dull duties
- How to manage appointments, and prevent a build-up of junk mail
- Setting reminders for appointment, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to organise messages, assign and manage tasks, and back up Outlook items
- Learn to configure E-mail message security settings
- And more…
- Introduction and uses of Microsoft Access
- The basics and advanced functions
- How to add controls to forms, set form controls and format a form
- Create simple databases to store, manage and how to enter data
- Create sub-forms and apply conditional formatting
- The internal features of MS Access
- Improve navigation with forms and learn to organise information with Tab Pages
- Learn about field validation, form and record validation
- Create a Macro and how to convert a Macro to VBA
- How to link tables to external data sources
- Manage a Database and implement security
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of a database
- Learn to convert an Access database to an ACCDE File successfully
- Create and modify a database switchboard
- And more…
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost.Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Microsoft Office 2016 Complete course is ideal for anyone looking to gain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification. It is aimed at those who wish to develop their skills using Microsoft Office applications, or those in or seeking any office role, including that of PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Office Manager, and so on. No experience or previous qualifications are required, so it is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Student Testimonials On Our Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook):
"I was wary of trusting online courses as I falsely believed that the learning would be too impersonal. However, this course was the opposite of my fears and I am so glad I took it. The lessons were highly personal and I could use the filter to skip any parts that I already knew. I learnt how to customise Word, improve productivity with Outlook and even how useful SharePoint could be to businesses. Couldn’t recommend more!"
"As a secretary at a small primary school, Microsoft Office is something I use every day. I am always eager to maintain what I know and learn something new, so I took this course and I am over the moon that I did. For the price I paid, it was an amazing opportunity to soak up new skills using a variety of Microsoft programmes, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. I use these every day in my job, but now I will be able to show off my new knowledge and get more work done than ever before."
Training offered by the Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in:
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Human Resource
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours should the course take?
Dear Beverley, Thanks for the question. This course will take 76 hours if you want to finish it in one sitting. However, all our courses are self-paced online course and once you purchase the course, you will have a one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete the course at your convenient time within a year. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are the assessments and final exam done online as well?
Dear Kerusha, Thanks for the question. The assessments and exams are included with the course and it can be done online as well. Upon completing the course, you can sit for the exam anytime you want. Your exam will be assessed in realtime, therefore you'll get the result right after submitting your exam. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I have to purchase Microsoft Office 2016 to complete course please? Also is it lifetime access please?
Dear Victor, Thanks for your question. The 'Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Course' totally based on the MS Office 2016 software. You need to have the software installed on your computer in order to complete the course. And most of our courses, including this, have a one year access from the date of enrolment. In case if you'll fail to finish the course by a year, you can get it extended for you. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.