Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced
Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced is intended to prepare you to get complete control on Microsoft Office 2016. It is designed to educate about Microsoft Office 2016. In this course, you will learn about the basic features of Microsoft Word such as creating a new document, personalizing the Microsoft Word interface, adding graphics, etc. Besides, you will learn about the techniques of controlling page appearance, proofing and editing a document. Following that, you will learn about the essentials to create and work with an electronic spreadsheet. You will be able to insert and delete text or images, adjust cells, create columns, rows and much more. This advanced course helps you to navigate the PowerPoint environment, create and save PowerPoint presentation, delivering advanced text editing etc.
Finally, you will learn how to set up and use Outlook on Windows. It will assist you in creating and sending messages, managing contacts, using the calendar, managing tasks, working with notes and so much more.
Overall, this course is created especially for you to provide all information to access Microsoft Office 2016. Enroll today and get benefit from this course.
- Changing user information, sharing documents, working with comments and comparing document changes
- Collaborate on documents by reviewing them, merging changes and co-authoring
- Find out techniques for saving and exporting form data, along with creating and manipulating forms
- Export Excel data, import delimited text files, integrate Excel data with the web and create web queries
- PowerPoint environment and how to modify it according to needs
- Customizing user interface and setting up options
- Create and manage sections, modify slide masters and slide layouts, add headers and footers, modify notes master and handout master
- Managing advanced calendar options, additional calendars, meeting responses, and assigning tasks
- Advanced, forward and export contact options, handling contacts and editing electronic business cards
- Sharing calendars and contacts whilst also delegating access to mail folders to others
- Modifying data file settings and backing up Outlook items
- dependency, document database, and analyze database performance
- Allow multiple user access to database by splitting it, implement security, set passwords, convert Access database to ACCDE file, and add digital signatures
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Module - 1
- Modify User Information
- Share a Document
- Work with Comments
- Compare Document Changes
- Review a Document
- Merge Document Changes
- Coauthor Documents
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations
- Insert a Bibliography
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert a Table of Contents
- Insert an Ancillary Table
- Manage Outlines
- Create a Master Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Editing Restrictions
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Restrict Document Access
- Create Forms
- Manipulate Forms
- Form Data Conversion
- Create a New Document Version
- Compare Document Versions
- Merge Document Versions
- Activities – Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
Module - 2
- Update Workbook Properties
- Activity-Update Workbook Properties
- Create and Edit a Macro
- Activity-Create and Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Activity-Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Activity-Add Data Validation Criteriaty
- Trace Cells
- Activity-Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Activity-Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Activity-Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Activity-Create a Data List Outline
- Create Sparklines
- Activity_Create Sparklines
- Create Scenarios
- Activity-Create Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Activity-Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Activity-Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Activity-Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Consolidate Data
- Activity-Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Activity-Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Merge Workbooks
- Activity-Merge Workbooks
- Export Excel Data
- Activity-Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Activity- Import a Delimited Text File
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Activity-Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
- Activity-Create a Web Query
- Import and Export XML Data
- Activity-Import and Export XML Data
- Activities – Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
Module - 3
- Customize the User Interfac
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Create and Manage Sections
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Add Comments to a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Present a Slide Show Online
- Create a Video or a CD
- Activities – Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
Module - 4
- Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Modify Message Settings, Properties, and Options
- Use Automatic Replies
- Sort Messages
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Search Messages
- Manage Junk Mail
- Manage Your Mailbox
- Manage Advanced Calendar Options
- Manage Additional Calendars
- Manage Meeting Responses
- Assign and Manage Tasks
- Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Manage Advanced Contact Options
- Forward Contacts
- Export Contacts
- Delegate Access to Mail Folders
- Share Your Calendar
- Share Your Contacts
- Back Up Outlook Items
- Change Data File Settings
- Configure E-mail Message Security Settings
- Activities – Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced
Module - 5
- Add Controls to Forms
- Set Form Controls
- Create Subforms
- Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Enhance Navigation with Forms
- Format a Form
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Field Validation
- Form and Record Validation
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Convert a Macro to VBA
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
- Split a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Set Passwords
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
- Activities – Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and IAO. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Oncompletion of course, is there a final exam? What qualification is received?
Hi Rose, Thanks for your query. At the end of the course, you will be able to sit a mock exam and then the final exam. Both exams are held online and they will be in multiple choice format. We give you one year access to your course, therefore, you are able to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. This is a certificate level 2 course. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CELIA GILBERT asked:
Do you need a windows based lap top or is a Mac or IPad ok?
Hi Celia, Thanks for your query. You do not require Microsoft software to complete the course however for practice purposes, you will require the Microsoft Office 2016 software. This software is available for purchase from the Microsoft website but we cannot confirm if it is available on iPad. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Nick Sears asked:
Does this 2 day course have to be completed in 2 consecutive days, or can it be spread over a week?
Hi Nick, Thanks for your query. If you were to complete this course in one sitting, it should take you 76 hours (We don't expect any of our learners to do this!). We give you one-year access to your course so you are able to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.