Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Office 2016 & 2013 Bundle
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle offer globally recognised qualifications. Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Microsoft applications, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability. The courses will validate your skills and help you achieve status in your IT career.
The Microsoft certifications are comprehensive and performance-based programs to validate IT professional’s desktop skills.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
What you will learn
- The courses are incredibly valuable to beginners and advanced users to get certified or upgrade your Microsoft skills.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
- You can position yourself as a professional, enhance professional image, expand skills, communicating for results and build relationships and networks.
- You can improve business communication, verbal and non-verbal communication, written communication, electronic communication, communicating with graphics
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2013/365
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/365
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2013/365
- Microsoft Word 2016
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the Office Skills Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Who is this course for?
- Learners wishing to enhance your career in IT
- Anyone looking to improve their skills in Microsoft Office and/or get Microsoft certified
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Microsoft certifications
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Administrative/Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- Personal Assistant (P.A.) – £25,139 per annum
- Secretary/Receptionist – £19,554 per annum
- IT Manager – £38,754 per annum
- IT Trainer – £29,128 per annum
- Data Entry Operator – £17,566 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.