Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
This excellent online course will allow you to gain an accredited qualification, which will demonstrate a professional level of skill and knowledge in your chosen subject. To enhance your career prospects, you should consider this Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5online course!
Getting a Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5accredited certificate will allow you to demonstrate the ability to use .NET, which is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. This fantastic Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 online course covers all the fundamentals of .NET, and how to get the most out of it.
This Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 online course is especially useful for developers, as the .NET framework provides a comprehensive and consistent programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences and seamless and secure communication.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical coding
- Learn the correct application of ICD-10-CM, CPT®, HCPCS Level II, and modifier coding assignments with the industry’s most recognized medical coding certifications
- Gain a sound knowledge of diseases of the Nervous System
- Gain an understanding of factors influencing health status
- Understand the billing procedure for healthcare
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
2. Intro to HTML 5
3. Examples of Browsers Using Codes
4. Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio
5. Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 2
6. Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 3
7. Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 4
1. HTML5 Code Walk through-Part 1-3
2. CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties-Part 1-6
1. Developer Tool Support
2. Browse-Specific Feature Detection
3. HTML Form Examples-Part 1-4
1. HTML Form Enhancements-Part 1-6
1. Building Websites-Part 1-4
1. More HTML5
2. More HTML5 – Information Tags
3. More HTML5 – Codes
4. More HTML5 – Java Script
5. Course Outro
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 certificate.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Create, code, test, and document programmes
- Develop software, feature, and change control documents
- Develop features, integrate software, and support testing
- Troubleshoot, debug, and verify accuracy of code
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.