Add to basket or enquire
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
The principles here will get you up and running immediately along the path to become an expert Windows desktop administrator. The skills and objectives in this path cover the Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100) certification, and will help you prepare for Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate workload.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.