Microsoft is the biggest name in IT in the world. Prove your programming skillset to potential employers using Microsoft's proven techniques and methods with this SharePoint Developer course.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
The package starts so you have a solid understand of web programming before going in-depth to developing and configuring Microsoft SharePoint in an enterprise-class environment.
• Overview of HTML and CSS
• Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
• Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
• Communicating with a Remote Data Source
• Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
• Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
• Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
• Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
• Creating Advanced Graphics
• Animating the User Interface
• Creating a Web Worker Process
Microsoft MCSD: 70-486 – Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
• Explore ASP.NET MVC 4
• Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications, Models, Controllers and Views
• Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
• Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
• Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
Microsoft MCSD: 70-488 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
• Design and manage features and solutions.
• Develop code for custom server-side components.
• Manage and customise authentication and authorisation.
• Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
• Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
• Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
• Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
• Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
• Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
• Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
• Customise the appearance and behaviour of user interface elements.
• Customise navigation and site branding.
Microsoft MCSD: 70-489 – Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
• Creating Robust and Efficient Apps for SharePoint
• Developing Managed Metadata Solutions
• Interacting with the Search Service
• Customising the Search Experience
• Implementing Enterprise Content Management
• Developing a Publishing Site for Web Content
• Structuring and Publishing Website for All Users
• Developing Optimised Internet Sites
• Working with Business Connectivity Services
• Creating Advanced Business Data Connectivity Models
• Working with Business Data in Client Applications
• Managing and Access User Profile Data
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting Custom SharePoint Solutions
Who is this course for?
This course package is for IT professionals who are looking to gain the skills they need to be a web programmer or SharePoint Developer. Whether that be to upskill for a change of job or just for personal development in your current role.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Once you have taken the respective exams and passed your MCSD you will be able to function in roles such as software engineer, senior software developer and .NET software programmer.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.