Microsoft MCSA SQL Server with Practice Labs
SQL Server 2012 is a software product designed by Microsoft which is used to store, extract and manage data from a database running on a computer, or multiple computers connected to the same network. This course will teach students how to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot SQL Server 2012 environments as far as security, components and data quality services are concerned.
MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification is internationally recognised and will show employers you have acquired the knowledge and skills required to manage an organisation's databases effectively.
Gaining the MCSA SQL Server certification is a prerequisite for individuals looking to build a successful career as a database developer or data analyst.
This MCSA SQL Server 2012 course bundle contains 3 certification courses including practice labs to help you prepare for and pass your Microsoft certification exams.
Practice Labs makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience, as it offers:
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware or licensing costs
By purchasing this MCSA SQL course package you’ll receive the following courses and practice labs:
- 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
This MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) SQL server 2012 course will provide you with the skills required to unite the power of the cloud with the demand for deeper insight into customer data.
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art e-Learning platform.
During this course, you’ll learn the following:
70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server - Create database objects
- SQL Server - Work with data
- SQL Server - Modify data
- SQL Server - Troubleshoot and optimize
70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- SQL Server - Install and Configure
- SQL Server - Maintain instances and databases
- SQL Server - Optimize and troubleshoot
- SQL Server - Manage data
- SQL Server - Implement security
- SQL Server - Implement high availability
70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server - Design and implement a data warehouse
- SQL Server - Extract and transform data
- SQL Server - Load data
- SQL Server - Configure and deploy SSIS solutions
- SQL Server - Build data quality solutions
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Courses delivered by leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Our students are eligible to apply for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Who is this course for?
This package is designed for any individual looking to build a successful career as a database developer or database analyst.
Our Online Courses are a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
Pass rates of exams for professional IT qualifications are just as high for those attending distance learning courses as for traditional classroom courses. In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art e-Learning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
- Junior Database Administrator
- Junior Database Developer
- Database Administrator
- Database Developer
- Database Analyst
- Database Support
- Database Support Analyst
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.