Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle- 5 courses with 100+ exclusive Microsoft Excel templates. You will get our top 5 best-selling courses on Microsoft Excel and over 100 exclusive templates that you can use to create awesome looking spreadsheets. All of this for only £10! Enrol now before the offer is gone.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular and widely used data analysing and visualising tools. Almost every organisation on Earth uses it. It is also used by many households and individuals around the world.
If you want to get a job then you most definitely should have knowledge about Microsoft Excel. And don’t worry if you don’t have any knowledge about Microsoft Excel yet, because our Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Course Bundle is designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
Our Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Course Bundle is broken down into 5 easy to understand learning modules. You will begin with the basics and gradually progress and move on to intermediate and advanced things.
All the lessons are bite-sized and explained thoroughly.
And you can study the entire course at your own pace.
Oh, and you can access the course from any device with an internet connection. So, you can study even from the comfort of your bed!
By the end of the course, you will be able to create professional-looking spreadsheets and will be able to do complex analysis and calculations using Microsoft Excel. That’s a guarantee!
You will also get over 100 ready-made exclusive excel templates. These will save you a lot of time while making professional spreadsheets.
Why you should enrol in the Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates from One Education.
- Complete 24/7 access to the Learning Portal
- Complete 1-year access to the course
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Step-by-step guidance
- Tutor support
- Instant results
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
Learning Outcomes of The Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates:
- Master Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Learn how to work with multiple sheets and create professional-looking spreadsheets
- Learn how to do data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Excel Templates are included allowing for enhanced learning through hands-on activities
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 80 CPD points available without any further studies.
Benefits Of This Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle
Our Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle and its 100+ ready-made templates teach you how to work with different types of templates and create fantastic spreadsheets.
You will learn how to create different types of budget, chequebook, account register, expense tracker, and much more.
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates also teaches you how to use different templates to create charts and do personal and official calculations.
The Microsoft Excel ultimate course teaches everything you need to know about creating workbooks, creating formulas and functions and analysing data.
You will learn through video lessons, online study materials, multiple-choice automated assessments and practical exercises.
Gain mastery over the industry-standard spreadsheet software with this online Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle.
Course Design Of The Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates course is designed with the following modules:
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
- Manipulate Data
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search For and Replace Data
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
- Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customise General and Language Options
- Customise Formula Options
- Customise Proofing and Save Options
- Customise the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Customise the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Customise Advanced and Trust Center Options
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialised Functions
- Use Text Functions
- Use Logical Functions
- Use Lookup Functions
- Use Date Functions
- Use Financial Functions
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Subtotal and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Create a Trendline
- Create Advanced Charts
- Create a PivotTable
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Analyse Data with PivotCharts
- Insert and Modify Graphics Objects
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Incorporate SmartArt
- Customise Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
- Preparing a Workbook for Multiple Audiences
- Update Workbook Properties
- Create and Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Create Sparklines
- Create Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Merge Workbooks
- Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Create a Web Query
- Import and Export XML Data
- Create a Macro Using the Macro Recorder
- Edit a Macro
- Debug a Macro
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Set Macro Security
- Insert Text
- Format Text
- Sort Data
- Duplicate Data
- Generate a Report
- Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Capture User Input
- Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Rename Worksheets
- Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Print Worksheets
- Create User-Defined Functions
- Automate SUM Functions
- Enable and Navigate
- Import Data from Various Data Sources
- Refresh Data from a Data Source
- Create Linked Tables
- Organise and Format Tables
- Create Calculated Columns
- Sort and Filter PowerPivot Data
- Create and Manage Table Relationships
- Create PivotTables
- Create PivotCharts
- Create Power Views
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Present PivotTable Data Visually
- Manipulate PowerPivot Data Using DAX Functions
- Extract Data from Tables Using Functions
- Save Reports in Different File Formats
- Work with Time-Dependent Data
- Protect Reports
The templates include
- shift schedule,
- employee schedule,
- grade book,
- lesson plan,
- class attendance record,
- different types of budget,
- account register,
- expense tracker,
- different formulas
And much more...
Method of Assessment Of The Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed, and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 80 hours
Who is this course for?
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate 5 Courses Bundle with 100+ Exclusive Excel Templates is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Excel
- Anyone who wants to gain a valuable skill that will come in handy in the real world
- Anyone who wants to enhance their expertise and boost their CV with key skills and an accredited qualification
What our learners say:
"As a Project Manager, my job requires me to have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel. I am certainly proficient in this topic, but it’s always good to keep refreshing what you know. After taking this course, I can honestly say that I am more confident than ever in Excel, and I even picked up quite a few tricks that I wasn’t aware of before. Take this course and you won't regret it."
"I am amazed at how much this course has taught me and now genuinely feel like a master in Microsoft Excel. It covered everything from the most common tasks to the really complex functions, but I was always able to understand and keep up thanks to the engaging and manageable lessons that I could take whenever I was ready to. It was so much easier than having to go somewhere at a set time, and now my CV looks better than ever! Thanks!"
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and basic knowledge on operating a computer, and to be over the age of 16.
On completion of the Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle course, you will be able to use Microsoft Excel in a multitude of effective ways.
Aside from personal use, knowing how to use Microsoft Excel will help you in almost every job sector, as Microsoft Excel is used in almost every industry.
This Microsoft Excel Ultimate Bundle course will add significant value to your CV/resume.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
£27 is the full price? do I have to pay for the excel files separately?
Hi Tilly, The total course price is £27. The excel templates are completely free with the course. These templates will help you practice the lessons well. You don't have to pay for the templates separately. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How I can get the free excel templates?
Hi Sienna, Thanks for the question. The Excel templates will be free and included with the course. Once you will purchase the course, you will have the excel templates within the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Noah Jackson asked:
Can I get in touch with the instructor?
Hi Noah, Thanks for reaching out. You can get the instructor support 24 x 7 through the e-mail and live chat platform. And you also get the instructor support over the phone on the weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.