Microsoft Excel Level 2: Managing Data (Leeds)
- Tutor is available to students
Master popular Excel spreadsheet functions. Learn how to manage your data efficiently and present it effectively using Excel's visualization tools. ‘Hands-on’ training. Gain confidence and develop skills that can be transferred immediately to the workplace.
The course is run by an experienced Data Analyst and Microsoft Master Instructor. Each participant will receive a manual and completion certificate.
This one day course has an emphasis on developing practical, real-world skills. It is suitable for people in any type of business.
- Find and replace a specific entry in a worksheet
- Create and apply a style
- Apply conditional formatting to a worksheet
- Use options in the Paste Special dialog box
- Use alignment options in the Format Cells dialog box
- Enter an absolute cell reference into a formula
- Use the IF, SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Use the PMT and FV functions
- Use the DATE and NOW functions
- Plot a chart
- Modify and enhance a chart
- Insert Sparklines
- Insert a new worksheet in a workbook
- Delete a worksheet from a workbook
- Enter a formula to link related worksheets in a workbook
- Format multiple worksheets in one operation
- Create a new workbook template
- Insert a diagram into a worksheet
- Insert a hyperlink into a worksheet
- Linking Excel to other applications
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who wish to become skilled at managing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Level 1 or introductory level skills.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Excel.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.