MS Office Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required to use more advanced functions and formulas and work with various tools to analyse and present data in spreadsheets, such as sorting, filtering, applying conditional formatting and charting the data.
Really useful and engaging course. Learnt a lot that will be very beneficial in my job. Trainer was great.
- Kelly Moreley - TACT
- Very happy with the course. Worked as a good refresher from what I knew already and enhanced my knowledge further in formulas + vlookup and shortcut keys.
- Jenny Price - Acer
1 year email support service
Take a look at the consistent excellent feedback from our corporate clients visiting our site ms-officetraining co uk
With more than 20 years experience, we deliver courses on all levels of the Desktop version of Microsoft Office and Office 365; ranging from Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced to the VBA level.
Our trainers are Microsoft certified professionals with a proven track record with several years experience in delivering public, one to one, tailored and bespoke courses.
- Our competitive rates start from £550.00 per day of training
Tailored training courses:
You can choose to run the course exactly as they are outlined by us or we can customise it so that it meets your specific needs. A tailored or bespoke course will follow the standard outline but may be adapted to your specific organisational needs.
Quick Recap Using references in Excel formulas
- Overview of formulas in Excel
- Relative, Absolute and Mixed cell references
Group editing worksheets
Mastering Excel Tables
- Introducing Excel Tables
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Formatting a Table
- Using Advanced Table Tools
- Using Slicers
- Converting Tables to Ranges
- Removing duplicates
Using names Ranges
- In Excel formulas
- As a way of navigating through the workbook
- Simple IF examples
- Using IF to check if a cell is blank
- Nested IFs
- PMT financial Function
- Database Functions
- Text Functions
- Date Functions
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Customising Conditional Formatting
- Using Icons in Conditional Formatting
Linking spreadsheets and workbooks
- Making a reference to another worksheet
- Making a reference to another workbook
- Editing links
- Troubleshooting links
- Quick analysis
- Sorting a database
- Apply filters to a database
- Advance filter
- Outline data by levels
- Sorting and Filtering by Conditional Formats
- Analyse trends in data using Sparklines
- Creating charts from start to finish
- Available chart types
- Create a Chart Template
- Formatting Chart Elements and Styles
- Filtering Charts by Series or Categories
- Adding a Trendline to a Chart
Attaching security to a spreadsheet and workbook
- Protect a worksheet
- Protect a workbook
Introduction to Pivot Tables
- What are Pivot Tables?
- Using recommended pivot tables to analyse your data
Changing Excel’s environment Options
Who is this course for?
For those who want to explore in more detail formulas and functions, data analysis and data presentation.
Preferably, delegates would have attended the Excel Introduction course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.