Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Frustrated with trying to learn Microsoft Excel?
Are you tired of struggling with Microsoft Excel? Do you want to use Excel with ease to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out?
We can help!
Our Microsoft Excel course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
What you get with this Microsoft Excel course:
- 160 modules of training (full syllabus below), covering the most business-relevant areas of Microsoft Excel.
- 100+ videos and over 80 downloadable exercises.
- Tailored learning. If you have some Excel knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- You’ll be an intermediate-advanced level user after taking this Microsoft Excel course.
In this course you will learn:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Who is this course for?
All levels of Excel user
Microsoft Excel (PC: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 2016 and 2019 / 365; Mac: 2011)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Re A previous Q & A. Is it possible to print off the modules/tests for future reference please ? If no which Excel course does? Thanks
Hi Margaret, The modules are not designed to be printed off, and a lot of the content is delivered via video which you'll need to stream rather than download. The practice exercises with the course can be downloaded and saved offline so you can come back to them in the future and don't forget you can access every module as many times as you like within your subscription period. Thanks AdamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will I get a certificate of completion at the end of the course ?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us. That is correct! at the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attainment which will be the certificate of completion. This will have the modules you have completed and the time you spent on each one of them. Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have very limited it knowledge, I can email and research. Would this course be to difficult for a beginner
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, This course has 150+ modules to complete and will involve practising in excel many times. There is a course available in reed called Basic Excel course, This one will be more suitable for you as its basic course. As the Microsoft Excel Course its a beginner and intermediate level. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.