Add to basket or enquire
Updated with the Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features.
Microsoft Excel – Complete Course - Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced - CPD Accredited
We have carefully combined our three best courses in one bundle- Microsoft Excel Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced to make it easy for you to learn Excel. You won’t find a great deal like this anywhere else at this price.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used programs in the world for visualising and analysing data. This useful software is used for personal use in households as well as in almost every industry these days. Whether you are a beginner, an expert or haven't used Excel in years and require a significant refresher, this Microsoft Excel Complete Course will be hugely beneficial. You will be an expert user in Excel in just 10 hours.
Our easy-to-grasp tutorials will provide the knowledge you need in an easy format, and you’re free to study at your own pace, whenever you want, so there will be no rush. You will feel more confident in working with Excel upon completion of the Microsoft Excel Complete course.
The primary learning objectives of the Microsoft Excel Complete Course - Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced are to:
- Develop a range of basic to advanced Microsoft Excel skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel.
- Help you design sophisticated spreadsheets, including modifying and formatting worksheets.
- Assist you in performing complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques.
- Get you acquainted with the skills to manage large datasets efficiently and extract meaningful information from datasets.
- Teach you how to analyse data, extract information effectively and present the results in a user-friendly way.
- Help you familiarise with the methods of working with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Develop your knowledge of creating easy to use spreadsheets.
- Explain how to automate choices and data lookups using functions.
- Teach you how to generate pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel and represent data visually using pivot charts.
- Train you to manage large datasets and create meaningful reports.
- Provide guidance to confidently utilise Excel and add highly valuable skills to your CV.
- Provide expert training to help you earn your Microsoft Excel certification that will lead to better employment opportunities.
Course Gate gift cards make the perfect Christmas presents for friends, leaving gifts for colleagues or little treats to lavish on loved ones. Buy this course as the best Christmas gift and send the gift card to anyone you want.
Updated with the Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features.
MS Excel Beginners Course
The Microsoft Excel beginner’s course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of all of the most well-known features of Excel and the methods to successfully use them.
The highlights of this course cover:
- A broad overview of MS Excel
- Calculating sums, averages, and totals
- Summing columns or rows of numbers
- Including cells
- Learning formulas including IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and AVERAGEIF
- Pivot tables
- Inserting, editing, and deleting comments
- Wrapping text
- Creating borders
- Merging cells
- Pasting, ordering, and converting columns to rows
- Designing graphs, diagrams and charts
- Using hyperlinks
This beginner's level Microsoft Excel Complete course highly recommended if you want to use Excel at home or work for tracking simple expenses or calculating sums or totals, adding column headings, and so on.
MS Excel Intermediate Course
The MS Excel Intermediate Course focuses on teaching you more advanced concepts of Excel in an accessible and more comprehensive guide to the mind.
The highlights of the intermediate Excel course include the following:
- Grasp advanced Excel functions such as ABS, SUMIF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF, and AVERAGEIFS
- Data validation with date, list, time, and numbers
- Other functions such as RANK, MIN, MAX, CHAR, MODE, MEDIAN, CODE, CLEAN, and EXACT
- Techniques to eliminate duplicates in Excel
- Creating random numbers
- Changing text case
- Adding passwords
- Sending emails from Excel
- Adding custom backgrounds
- How to auto-fill data
- Adding special data and characters
- Changing border colour and theme
With having a firm basic knowledge of the beginner Excel functions, you can effortlessly get into the MS Excel Intermediate course.
The Microsoft Excel Complete course curriculum intended for making it much easier to work with Excel in the workplace, and it is perfect for individuals who desire to enhance their skills in Excel.
MS Excel Advanced Course
After completing the beginner and intermediate courses successfully, you will move onto the MS Excel Advanced Course where you will introduce with the curriculums that well laid out with just the most essentials in Excel.
The highlights of MS Excel Advance Course cover:
- VLOOKUP Advanced formula options and manipulations
- Other advanced functions such as OR, AND, CHOOSE, INDIRECT, REPLACE, LEN, LEFT, FIND
- Functions including CEILING, CORREL, DATEDIF, DATEVALUE, DAVERAGE and EDATE
- Highlighting a cell with a formula
- Functions including ISODD, ISNUMBER, ISTEXT, ISLOGICAL, ISNONTEXT, ISERR and ISBLANK
- Functions including DGET, DMAX, PRODUCT, DCOUNTA, DCOUNT and DSUM
- Calculating loan IPMT and EMI
- Functions including DATEDIF, DATEVALUE, EDATE, EOMONTH, MATCH and INDEX
- A detail interpretation of the INDEX and MATCH functions
- How to look up data
- Colouring a column and row with a formula
- How to select only cells carrying remarks
- Hiding formulas
The MS Excel Advanced Course will thoroughly prepare you for job positions that require excellent command over Excel. Upon successful completion of the course, you will gain the knowledge and skills and feel more confident that will be ideal for your career success.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features
- Map Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Better Visuals
- Pivot Table Enhancements
- Power Pivot Updates
Beginners Course Modules:
- Module 1: Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Module 2: Use Excel Commands
- Module 3: Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Module 4: Enter Cell Data
- Module 5: Use Excel Help
- Module 6: Create Worksheet Formulas
- Module 7: Insert Functions
- Module 8: Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Module 9: Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Module 10: Search for and Replace Data
- Module 11: Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Module 12: Apply Text Formats
- Module 13: Apply Number Format
- Module 14: Align Cell Contents
- Module 15: Apply Styles and Themes
- Module 16: Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Module 17: Create and Use Templates
- Module 18: Preview and Print a Workbook
- Module 19: Set Up the Page Layout
- Module 20: Configure Headers and Footers
- Module 21: Manage Worksheets
- Module 22: Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Module 23: Manage Workbook Properties
Intermediate Course Modules:
- Module 1: Work with Ranges
- Module 2: Use Specialized Functions
- Module 3: Work with Logical Functions
- Module 4: Work with Date & Time Functions
- Module 5: Work with Text Functions
- Module 6: Sort Data
- Module 7: Filter Data
- Module 8: Query Data with Database Functions
- Module 9: Outline and Subtotal Data
- Module 10: Create and Modify Tables
- Module 11: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Module 12: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Module 13: Create Charts
- Module 14: Modify and Format Charts
- Module 15: Use Advanced Chart Features
- Module 16: Create a PivotTable
- Module 17: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Module 18: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Module 19: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
Advanced Course Modules:
- Module 1: Use Links and External References
- Module 2: Use 3-D References
- Module 3: Consolidate Data
- Module 4: Use Lookup Functions
- Module 5: Trace Cells
- Module 6: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Module 7: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Module 8: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Module 9: Apply Data Validation
- Module 10: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Module 11: Work with Macros
- Module 12: Create Sparklines
- Module 13: MapData
- Module 14: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Module 15: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Module 16: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Module 17: Forecasting Data Trends
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Getting enrolled in this Microsoft Excel Complete course requires no prior experience or qualifications. It is easily accessible for learners of all academic credentials.
"I am always eager to learn something new, but am busy working during the day and unable to make many evening classes on certain days. So to get the opportunity to advance my knowledge of Microsoft Excel from the comfort of my own home, following a curriculum devised by a professional with years of experience using Excel, was a dream come true. I couldn’t be happier with this course and have told everyone I know to have a look at it. Thank you!"
"This bundle course gives you three lots of courses for the price of a few lessons at a traditional educational centre. Although many people have concerns over the quality of online learning, I have to say that I was blown away by what was offered in this course. Everything from basic spreadsheet skills to statistical functions is covered, meaning you can go from a complete novice to a bit of an expert in almost no time at all, fitting the learning in around your busy schedule. This won't be the last online course I purchase, but I doubt it will be bettered."
Our Microsoft Excel Complete course instructions are simple and understandable, as well as step by step organised. You can easily access with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphones on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
All tests will be taken either during or, after completion of the Microsoft Excel Complete course, these are included in the price, so no extra charges added.
Gaining Excel qualifications will provide you with the opportunities to work successfully in various fields including Business & Management, Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I have only got access to an iPad and iphone. Can I do this course on my ipad, or will I need a laptop or computer?
Hi Maxine, Thanks for your query. Yes, you can do the course from an iPad. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
is the course just slides or is there a talking tutor?
Hi Jay, Thanks for your query. This is a video course and there is a talking tutor. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours I will have for per module?
Hi Ewan, Thanks for your query. The estimated course duration is 11 hours, however, you will get one year access to the course to complete. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.