Add to basket or enquire
PROFESSIONAL course option, with a ZandaX Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced workbook and CPD certificate...
The price includes a comprehensive but easy-to-follow Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced video course, delivered in 7 targeted modules, along with your own ZandaX Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced workbook and exercises, and a personalized CPD diploma.
All Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced courses are fully CPD certified.
As a proficient Excel user, you are probably looking to explore some of the more advanced uses of Excel.
This is what the ZandaX Advanced Excel course does. You will learn how to use a number of great tools in Excel, like Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, sharing workbooks, using lookup functions, performing 'What If' analysis and automating your spreadsheet with macros.
- Course Brochure for Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced - download
ABOUT THE ZANDAX WORKBOOK: You get the special ZandaX workbook which gives a course summary and space for your notes, as well as our unique ACTION PLAN that enables you to relate the content to your own life, and to monitor and manage your ongoing development. How does that sound?
Here's what you'll learn in our Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 Advanced course:Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals
* Outlining and Grouping Data * Using the Subtotals Tool
* Exploring Scenarios * Goal Seek and Data Tables * Using Solver
* Getting Started with PivotTables * Displaying Data in a PivotTable * Formatting a PivotTable * Using the Classic PivotTable Layout * Slicers
Charting Pivoted Data
* Getting Started with PivotCharts * Using the PivotChart Tools Tabs * Formatting a PivotChart
Advanced Excel Tasks
* Excel and Hyperlinks * Using Custom AutoFill Lists * Sharing Workbooks
Creating HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Functions
* Using the VLOOKUP Function * Using the LOOKUP Function
Introduction to Macros in Excel
* Recording and Playing Macros * Copying and Deleting Macros * Visual Basic and Macros
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for users with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel who want to expand on their capabilities in a short space of time.
You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.