Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest growing Customer Relationship Management Solution in the Market today!
This course makes you an expert at Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales, Marketing & Customer Service modules, so you can appear for the Microsoft Certification and implement projects for companies.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Functional Mastery Course is one of it's unique online training program.
You get Lifetime Access to the Course.
Here's what you will learn inside the training program:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Mastery Overview
- You will learn inside Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Mastery
Learn About Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Management Process
- Sales Management Introduction
- Sales Management Process Flow
Learn About Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead Management
- Lead Qualification Process
- Lead Disqualify And Reactivate
Working With Sales Opportunity Management
- Sales Opportunity Introduction
- Create An Opportunity
- Opportunity Management
- Close & Reopen An Opportunity
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Product Catalog
- Introduction To Product Catalog
- Unit Groups
- Create A Product
- Price Lists & Price Methods
- Discount Lists
- Product Families & Bundles
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Processing
- Introduction To Sales Order Processing
- Adding Products To Opportunities
- Quote Lifecycle & Management
- Working With Orders
- Working With Invoices
- Out of the Box Sales Reporting
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service Management
- Service Management Introduction
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Case Management
- Case Management Process Flow
- Create New Case Records
- Resolve A Case
- Cancel A Case
- Reopen A Case
- Case Routing Rules
- Configure & Test Routing Rules
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Knowledge Base
- Knowledge Base Introduction
- Knowledge Base Article Templates
- Create And Manage Subjects
- KB Article Process Flow
- Create & Manage KB Article
- Resolve Cases Using KB Articles
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Queues Management
- Introduction To Queues
- Create & Manage Queues
- Add Cases To Queues
- Queue Items Overview
- Queue Items Management
- Resolve Cases In The Queues
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Introduction To SLA
- Create & Manage Standard SLA
- Manage Cases Using Standard SLA
- Create & Manage Enhanced SLA
- Manage Cases Using Enhanced SLA
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service Management Analysis
- Service Management Analysis
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Management
- Introduction To Marketing Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Lists
- Marketing Lists Introduction
- Create A Static Marketing List
- Create A Dynamic Marketing List
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Campaign Management
- Create A Quick Campaign
- Create A Campaign & Marketing List
- Manage Campaign Planning Activities
- Manage Campaign Activities
- Manage Campaign Responses & Create Leads
This online course has everything you need to master Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Functional modules like Sales, Marketing & Customer Service.
Support is available from Abhay Sharma (Creator of the course & Microsoft Certified Trainer[MCT])
Upon completion of the course, you will get help in passing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification that will make you Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
After you become MCP, you can add the credentials to your Profile/CV and it will help you get a new job or switch the company with the higher package.
Check out for the special offer & feel free to inquire if you have any questions.
Take this course NOW & boost your career growth!
I look forward to welcoming you to the course.
To Your Success,
Who is this course for?
This course is meant for you if you want to boost your career growth by learning Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales, Marketing & Customer Service functions.
This course is ideal for you if you are a Student (Fresh Graduate) or an existing ERP/CRM Consultant.
There are no special requirements.
After you complete this course, you will be prepared to be Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) & you can get a job as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant or Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Expertise.
The minimum salary is £40,000 - £50,000 Per Year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.