Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365) is the fastest growing Customer Relationship Management Solution in the Market today!
This course makes you an expert at Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration, so you can appear for the Microsoft Certification and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 application for companies.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization & Configuration Mastery Course is one of it's unique online training program.
You get Lifetime Access to the Course & it's updated on regular basis.
Here's what you will learn inside the training program:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Mastery Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration
- System Settings
- Other Administration Areas
- Data Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Module
- Security Model Overview
- Understanding Business Units
- Create & Manage Security Roles
- Understanding Security Privileges
- Security Access Levels
- Create & Manage Users & Teams
- Privileges & Access Levels Walk-through
- Understanding Hierarchy Securities
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions Management
- Introduction to Solutions
- Creating Publishers
- Creating & Managing Solutions
- Export A Solution
- Import A Solution
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Entity Customizations
- Introduction to Entity Customizations
- Entity Types & Ownership
- Create and Manage Entities
- Additional Information About Entities
- Create Activity Entities
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Fields Customizations
- Introduction to CRM Fields
- Types of Fields
- Create And Manage Fields
- Single Line of Text (Leave Reason)
- Option Sets (Type of Leave)
- Two Options (Have Leave Remaining)
- Image (Employee Image)
- Whole Number (Number of Days)
- Floating Point Number (Employee Basic Pay)
- Currency (Payment Currency)
- Multiple Line of Text (Detailed Explanation of Leave)
- Date and Time (From Date & To Date)
- Lookup (Substitute - User)
- Customer Field (Emergency Contact Person)
- Field Level Security
- Status & Status Reasons
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forms Customizations
- Introduction to CRM Forms
- Types of Forms
- Customize A Form
- Form Structure Components
- Create A Quick Create Forms
- Create A Quick View Form
- Create A Mobile Express Form
- Working With Multiple Forms
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Relationships Management
- Introduction to Relationships
- Types of Relationships
- Create One-to-Many Relationship
- Create Many-to-One Relationship
- Create Many-to-Many Relationship
- Understanding Relationships Behavior
- Mapping Relationship Fields
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Views Customizations
- Introduction to CRM Views
- Types of Views
- Customize A View
- Create A Public View
- Create A Personal View
- Other System View Types
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Rules
- Introduction to Business Rules
- Business Rules Scope
- Create & Test A Business Rule
- If Else Condition In A Business Rule
- Other Actions In A Business Rule
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Process Flows
- Introduction to Business Process Flows
- Enabling Business Process Flows
- Creating A Business Process Flow
- Conditions & Branching In A Business Process Flow
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workflows & Dialogs
- Introduction to Workflows & Dialogs
- Create A Workflow
- Create A Dialog
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Charts
- Introduction to Charts
- Create A System Chart
- Create A Personal Chart
- Export & Import A Chart
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Dashboards
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Create A System Dashboard
- Create A Personal Dashboard
BONUS: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Plugins
- Introduction to Plugins
- Create & Test A Plugin
Customization Mastery Course Review
This online course has everything you need to master Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization & Configuration.
Support is available from Abhay Sharma (Creator of the course & Microsoft Certified Trainer[MCT])
Upon completion of the course, you will get help in passing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification that will make you Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
After you become MCP, you can add the credentials to your Profile/CV and it will help you get new job or switch the company with higher package.
Check out for the special offer & feel free to inquire if you have any questions.
Take this course NOW & boost your career growth!
I look forward to welcoming you to the course.
To Your Success,
Who is this course for?
This course is meant for you if you want to boost your career growth by learning Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization & Configuration.
This course is ideal for you if you are a Student (Fresh Graduate) or an existing ERP/CRM Consultant.
Basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required.
After you complete this course, you will be prepared to be Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) & you can get a job as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant or Developer with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
The minimum salary is £45,000 - £70,000 Per Year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course good for a business analyst working in domain of CRM?
Hi Neil, apologies for the late reply. Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Customization and Configuration is great for Business Analysts as they will learn to customize application without having any knowledge on programming. I would also recommend you to go for Functional Mastery where you will learn the functionality of the application so you can decide whether to customize or configure any requirement. Feel free to purchase the courses. You will get lifetime access.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.