Implementing an Azure Data Solution training course will give you a detailed overview of ingesting, egressing, and transforming data from multiple sources using various services and tools. This training will prepare you for designing and implementing the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure services. This course is the part of Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.
- DP-200T01: Implementing an Azure Data Solution - download
- No formal pre-requisites for this course.
On completion of this course, you will know:
- Azure for the Data Engineer
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Databaseswith Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hey is it recommended for people who have completed microsoft azure fundermentals?
Yes, Azure Fundamentals is a prerequisite for moving ahead with any Azure Path. For this program also students should have technical knowledge equivalent to the Azure Fundamentals. This course is recommended for professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure. I would like you to attend a short demo with our technical expert who can brief you more about course outline. You can inform me a suitable time to schedule that.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.