Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Microsoft Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure – Exam 70 – 642 TS, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Configuring addressing and services (21%)
- Configuring names resolution (22%)
- Configuring network access (18%)
- Configuring file and print services (20%)
- Monitoring and managing a network infrastructure (20%)
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. How To Install And Configure Windows Servers
2. Introducing The Tcp/Ip Protocol Suite
3. Understanding Ipv4 Addressing, Configuring Ip Address And Ipv6 Addressing
4. Managing Name Resolution
5. Implementing File And Print Services
6. Implementing And Managing Security For Windows Servers And Network Communications
7. Configuring Rras, Configuring Network Policy Services And Configure Network Access Protection
8. Recovering & Maintaining Windows Server
Method of Assessment:
This course prepares learners for and is assessed by the Microsoft Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure – Exam 70 – 642 TS.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Microsoft Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure 70 – 642 TScertificate.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.