Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Data Management and Analytics
Reduced from £1095 to a Special Rate of £495 or 6 affordable monthly payments of... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Get the new in-demand MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification and qualify for jobs such as database analyst, database designer and business intelligence analyst.
The MCSE Data Management and Analytics has replaced the MCSE Business Intelligence certification, and will appreciate in value over the next few years. This makes it a great time for you to start your studies in order to benefit, as more and more companies will require professionals with SQL Server skills.
Earn your MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification whilst studying for the MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification.
The MCSE Data Management and Analytics certification consists of 4 exams:
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
After completing these 3 exams, you will earn your MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): Windows SQL Server 2012 Certification.
Then you’ll need to pass one of the following exams to earn your MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification.
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exam 70-466.
- Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exam 70-467.
Cost of Exams:
Please note exams are not included and must be purchased separately. Microsoft charge a standard fee for all their certification exams – you’ll need to sit 4 exams in total to earn your MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification. You don’t have to purchase your exams straight away. Simply complete your course and sit your exams when you’re ready.
Once you have enrolled on your course you'll receive the following courses:
- Querying Microsoft SQL server 2012 course – related exam Microsoft 70-461.
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database course – related exam Microsoft 70-462.
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course – related exam Microsoft 70-463.
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server Course – related exam Microsoft 70-466.
- Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Course – related exam Microsoft 70-467.
Try the training for Free
You can try the courses first with a Free Trial to make sure the MCSE is suited to your current experience level. You can explore the courses and get an exact idea of how the training is delivered.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your final certification exam.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Our students are eligible to apply for an NUS extra Discount Card.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Speak to one of our friendly course advisors, we're happy to help.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for IT professionals looking to earn the MCSE Business Intelligence certification.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Database analyst, Database designer and Business Intelligence analyst.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.