Add to basket or enquire
Setup an Azure DevOps (VSTS) Account & Project
Identify and use Azure’s IaaS & PaaS Offerings
Understand Agile & SCRUM working patterns
Convert Business Requirements To User Stories
Build an End to End DevOps Pipeline
Design solutions using Microservices patterns
- 1: Tools Overview 02:40
- 2: Sign up 01:33
- 3: Get a DevOps Account 01:52
- 4: Controlling Azure Costs 02:34
- 5: Get the code 01:19
- 6: Coding help 01:19
- 7: Development Patterns 06:08
- 8: Waterfall Versus Agile 10:48
- 9: Building Virtual Machines Part 1 08:43
- 10: Building Virtual Machines Part 2 05:33
- 11: Configuring Virtual Machines (and testing them) 11:28
- 12: Cleaning Up After Yourself 04:39
- 13: Setup the Azure DevOps Project 08:14
- 14: Recording Requirements 07:37
- 15: Working with Stories 07:04
- 16: Sprint Planning 11:19
- 17: The Kanban Taskboard 06:54
- 18: Starting work 13:28
- 19: Pruning 01:56
- 20: Building the API 16:50
- 21: Testing with Swagger 04:27
- 22: Creating the build Pipeline 10:01
- 23: Fixing the build 04:06
- 24: Building a Development Environment 10:23
- 25: Creating the Release Pipeline 07:22
- 26: Finishing the Release 09:09
- 27: Setup the User Interface 08:28
- 28: Creating a Private NuGet Service 02:35
- 29: The Models Project 03:32
- 30: NuGet Publishing Pipeline 07:45
- 31: Updating the UI 06:40
- 32: Building and Development the UI 06:30
- 33: Refactoring the API 04:27
- 34: Models JSON and Independence 04:41
- 35: Introduction 03:25
- 36: Branching Policies 04:24
- 37: Creating the API 09:33
- 38: Pull Requests 05:45
- 39: Approvals 03:20
- 40: Azure API Apps 02:33
- 41: Azure SQL 12:15
- 42: Managing Environment Configurations 08:52
- 43: Creating the PaaS Build Pipeline 06:05
- 44: Test Yourself 01:00
In an increasingly crowded market, how do you STAND OUT from the crowd?
What are the key technology skills in HIGH DEMAND today?
Do youwant to elevate yourself above the competition and INCREASE your earning power? Then this is the course for you!
I’ll teach you the step by step how to understand and use:
Take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!
Freelance & contract developers with these skills can make upwards of $800 a day, and the demand is increasing each year. Completing this course will open your eyes to a new world of potential earnings.
With the development community growing each year, it’s becoming harder and harder to impress potential customers or employers – but what separates the high earners from the rest is knowing how to use the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies.
In this course, I teach you how to get set up and started for free with Microsoft Azure and start building environments with
Web & API Apps
I’ll then show you how to set up a SCRUM project, recording and managing user stories, tasks, and sprints.
Finally, we will use Azure’s offerings to start building applications around Microservices architectures, building, testing, and deploying automatically into Microsoft Azure using DevOps pipelines.
By the end of the course, you will be comfortable with building enterprise applications using the latest technologies with seamless and repeatable deployments.
Who is this course for?
For Freelancers & Consultants you will;
Get Happier Customers
More Easily Estimate & Manage Projects
Gain Faster More Accurate Feedback
Stand Out From Your Competitors
Demand Higher Fees
Demonstrate Credible Knowledge
Stand Out From The Crowd
Demand Higher Salaries
Determination and desire to better yourself in order to be in high demand
A hard-working attitude and able to see the end goal of becoming a pro
Assumes working knowledge of .NET
Access to the internet
A Windows PC (or Windows VM)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.