Add to basket or enquire
The course provides an overview of the Azure ML platform, including the Azure ML workspace, which is used for managing machine learning experiments, datasets, and models. Students will learn how to use Azure ML to create and deploy machine learning models, including techniques for tuning and optimizing models.
Additionally, the course covers the Azure ML Studio, which is a graphical user interface for building, testing, and deploying machine learning models. Students will learn how to use the Studio to create and train models, as well as how to integrate models into applications using Azure ML APIs.
- 1: Introduction 03:12
- 2: Getting Started With Azure Machine Learning Studio 10:32
- 3: Tutorial: Business use case in machine learning 06:39
- 4: Tutorial: Conducting an experiment 14:42
- 5: How to process data 06:22
- 6: Converting data with Windows PowerShell 01:44
- 7: Uploading data onto Azure ML Studio 03:05
- 8: How to test and evaluate models 04:48
- 9: How to deploy a web service 02:40
- 10: What is Azure Machine Learning 14:04
- 11: How does ML Studio work 17:59
- 12: Understanding Data Science 09:08
Are you a company or a Web developer, IT administrator, data center architect, consultant, enterprise architect, data protection officer, programmer, data security specialist, or big data analyst and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) Fundamentals course For Beginners - A one of its kind course!
The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to watch the preview lectures that set course expectations!
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
Working in Azure ML Studio
Creating a machine learning experiment
Modeling a real business use case
Learn the basic concepts of machine learning
Understand best practices, and much more....
You will also get complete resources, toolkit, and code where applicable with this course! We've built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized developers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
- start your freelancing career and consult companies, this course is for you
- gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
- This course is not designed for advanced level students
...this Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) Fundamentals course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
See what our students say “It is such a solid course that covers all important areas of machine learning, and I now know hoe to predict future products based on their features. Simply awesome!.” - Alex Neuman
“This is such an awesome course. I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Ankit Goring.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As an enterprise architect consulting with global companies, technology evangelist, and brand innovator, I have designed, created, and implemented enterprise level projects, I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) Fundamentals today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Machine Learning and Data Science —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities with Microsoft Azure.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner IT students curious about Azure machine learning. This course is not for experienced data science students
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamental workings of machine learning (ML)
- Big Data specialists, Network Engineers, Developers, programmers, coders can also enhance their skill set
A credit card is required to create Microsoft Azure account
Knowledge of basic statistical concepts are highly desirable but not required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.