Add to basket or enquire
Looking to become a cloud developer? The Azure Developer Associate is perfect for those with some experience working with Azure and the cloud, who want to further develop their existing skillset.
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions. Explore all relevant areas of cloud solutions as you prepare for the exam.
- Cloud Computing -
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
How will I learn?
Experience Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
Why choose Learning People ?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry recognised partners
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Career Services eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
Who is this course for?
Students who have at least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.
1+ years of cloud experience and be skilled in 1+ programming languages.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.