Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
End date: 19/08/2021
Additional info: Time: 10:00 -18:00 | Mode: Fast Track | Days: T, W, T / 3 Days
End date: 18/09/2021
Additional info: Time: 10:00 -18:00 | Mode: Weekend | Days: Saturday / 3 Weeks
Training Square is the UK’s only digital media learning and development provider. we are a Microsoft Authorized Training Center with Industry Certified Expert Trainers.
AZ-104 - Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Training Include:
Classroom-based, Tutor Led, hands-on training giving you real-life experience, Lab Exercises, Project work, Unlimited Lab Access, Study Materials, Course Completion Certificate, Free Re-training, and free refreshment.
Training Options: (Flexible Time & Start Dates)
- Fast Track
- Weekend Track
Detail Syllabus: (Each Topic covers Many Sub-Topics) Request for full Brochure.
Exam AZ-104 - Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Manage Azure identities and governance
Manage Azure AD objects
- create users and groups
- manage user and group properties
- manage device settings
- perform bulk user update
- manage guest accounts
- configure Azure AD Join
- configure self-service password reset
- NOT: Azure AD Connect; PIM
Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- create a custom role
- provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- resource groups
- resources (VM, disk, etc.)
- interpret access assignments
- manage multiple directories
Manage subscriptions and governance
- configure Azure policies
- configure resource locks
- apply tags
- create and manage resource groups
- - move resources
- remove RGs
- manage subscriptions
- configure Cost Management
- configure management groups
Implement and manage storage
Manage storage accounts
- configure network access to storage accounts
- create and configure storage accounts
- generate shared access signature
- manage access keys
- implement Azure storage replication
- configure Azure AD Authentication for a storage account
Manage data in Azure Storage
- export from Azure job
- import into Azure job
- install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- copy data by using AZCopy
Configure Azure files and Azure blob storage
- create an Azure file share
- create and configure Azure File Sync service
- configure Azure blob storage
- configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
Configure VMs for high availability and scalability
- configure high availability
- deploy and configure scale sets
Automate deployment and configuration of VMs
- modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template
- configure VHD template
- deploy from template
- save a deployment as an ARM template
- automate configuration management by using custom script extensions
Create and configure VMs
- configure Azure Disk Encryption
- move VMs from one resource group to another
- manage VM sizes
- add data discs
- configure networking
- redeploy VMs
Create and configure containers
- create and configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- create and configure Azure Container Instances (ACI)
- NOT: selecting an container solution architecture or product; container registry settings
Create and configure Web Apps
- create and configure App Service
- create and configure App Service Plans
- NOT: Azure Functions; Logic Apps; Event Grid
Configure and manage virtual networking
Implement and manage virtual networking
- create and configure VNET peering
- configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
Configure name resolution
- configure Azure DNS
- configure custom DNS settings
- configure a private or public DNS zone
Secure access to virtual networks
- create security rules
- associate an NSG to a subnet or network interface
- evaluate effective security rules
- deploy and configure Azure Firewall
- deploy and configure Azure Bastion Service
- NOT: Implement Application Security Groups; DDoS
Configure load balancing
- configure Application Gateway
- configure an internal load balancer
- configure load balancing rules
- configure a public load balancer
- troubleshoot load balancing
- NOT: Traffic Manager and FrontDoor and PrivateLink
Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- use Network Performance Monitor
- use Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure VPNs
- configure ExpressRoute
- configure Azure Virtual WAN
Monitor and back up Azure resources
Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
- (This Topic covers many sub-topics)
Implement backup and recovery
- (This Topic covers many sub-topics)
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Are you looking for a better career in the Cloud Networking arena? If Yes, then Microsoft Upskill with Azure certifications is the correct choice for you. Our hands-on Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate training will give you a solid knowledge on the industrial level which will allow you to perform critical IT jobs, in addition to that, we will also put our 100% effort to ensure that you achieve the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
Azure Administrator Associate: Azure Administrators implement, manage and monitor an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
An Azure administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing an organization's cloud infrastructure.
A candidate for this certification should have hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
As per the latest ongoing trends in IT Industries, the majority of the smaller and larger organizations are powered with Cloud service - which potentially aids in delivering reduced cost-effective solutions and amazing user experiences. Additionally, with Advance your career, earn recognition and validate your technical knowledge and ability in current and future industry job roles with Microsoft Azure certifications. Growing your skills with Microsoft Azure can help you turn ideas into solutions with more than 200 services to build, deploy, and manage applications—in the cloud, on-premises, and at the edge—using the tools and frameworks of your choice. Visit the certifications page to get started.
In Training Square, We have 'Microsoft Certified Industry Expert Trainers' who have many years of experience and possess a wealth of knowledge in this field and they will pass their expertise & knowledge and share their real-time experience with the students. IT industry expects you to know how to perform the daily jobs practically - not just the certification. We are fully acquainted with the current industry needs and hence we will make sure you become more knowledgeable and gain Hands-on training which is very essential for your preparation for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate the course is delivered in London and easily accessible by public transportation. Flexibility is our approach, whether you are working full-time or looking for a job; We have classes running during the Day and on the Evenings & Weekends
Call us now to speak with our trained, professional, and helpful course advisers.
We are taking all of the necessary precautions to keep our people healthy while supporting our customers in the best way possible.
- Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to control the virus.
- Please use the hand sanitizer gel on the premise or wash your hands with soap.
- We are maintaining "Social Distancing" in the classrooms.
- We are spraying disinfectant all over the place regularly after every session.
- We are sanitizing the desk, mouse, keyboard, monitor, and CPU every day.
- Most importantly we are providing a small kit of protection to our students which includes sanitizer, gloves, and facemask.
Finance Available: ( On Courses Above £1000.00 )
Choose from one of the following Finance Options @ 0% interest:
- 3 months - £185 Upfront and monthly payments of £555.00
- 6 months - £185 Upfront and monthly payments of £277.00
- 12 months - £185 Upfront and monthly payments of £138.00
Who is this course for?
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
Not recommended but basic knowledge of Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) will be beneficial.
Azure Administrators implement, manage and monitor an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Job roles: Administrator
Upskill with Azure certifications
AZ-900: Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
AZ-303, AZ-304: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.