Add to basket or enquire
Why Comprehensive MS Access 2013 Course?
This course on Comprehensive MS Access 2013 on understanding the main components in Access. Along with the video content/tutorials that explain the concepts of working in access the training also includes the practice files so that the candidates can themselves create their databases as the trainer in the video explains. This will lead to complete understanding of how databases can be created effectively.
The course has been divided into various sub sections which are planned in a way to include complete understanding of each Microsoft Access components. The first module deals with the basic of access which deals with understanding the foundation concepts of database concepts and terminology where we would comprehend how to get started with Microsoft access 2013 and use its interface. The following videos in the course will explain how to create a Database, design a Table, create queries, create and modify forms and create as well as design reports and know how to export data from access eventually creating a mail merge.
The following core section will deal only with the advanced features of Microsoft access. This will include understanding the creation of tables using application parts, working with speciality queries, design forms in an access database, form controls and comprehend how they can be applied to make the form look better, create and design reports, group repeated information using the group, sort and total capabilities, conditional formatting and data bars, working with Macros which includes understanding attaching, across to objects and using data macros. At the end of the module we would learn publishing of Access database in HTML or XML, sharing via email, using data analysis tools, encrypting the database, and splitting the database.
What are the Requirements for MS Access 2013 Course?
- Microsoft Access 2013 installed in your computer
- A computer with internet connection
- Basic knowledge of Access 2013
What am I going to get from this MS Access 2013 Course?
- More than 5 hours of video content
- Master the use of Microsoft Access 2013 and its components
- Understand the Access 2013 interface and its components such as designing forms, usage of queries and generating reports to physically represent the databases effectively
- Understand the basics of how databases work, the structure of the database and how tables can be used effectively
- Learn how to effectively link to other data sources
- Construct relational databases
- Modify data according to the requirements of analysis
- Learn to curtail data entry errors
- Automate data using Macros
Who should take up this MS Access 2013 Course?
- Anyone seeking comprehensive training in Microsoft Access 2013
Where do our learners come from?Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Comprehensive MS Access 2013 courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.