Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: INTRODUCTION TO WEB DEVELOPMENT
1. Course And Instructor Introduction
2. ASP.Net Using Visual Studio
3. ASP.Net Tools In Visual Studio
4. ASP.Net Data Validation
5. ASP.Net Web User Control
6. ASP.Net Creating Web Service
7. ASP.Net Web Service Explained
8. Classes Defined
2: C SHARP
1. Intro To C Sharp
2. Functions In C Sharp
3. If Statements In C Sharp
4. Static Variables In C Sharp
5. Loops In C Sharp
6. Debugging In C Sharp
7. Introduction To Windows Forms In C Sharp
8. More Windows Forms In C Sharp
9. Windows Forms Controls In C Sharp
10. Object Oriented Programming In C Sharp
11. Constructors And Destructors In C Sharp
12. Members Of A Class In C Sharp
13. Class Inheritance In C Sharp
14. Abstract Classes In C Sharp
15. Enumerations In C Sharp
16. Exception Handling In C Sharp
17. Creating XML Documents In C Sharp
18. Putting It All Together In A File In C Sharp
3: HTML AND CSS COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
1. Intro To HTML
2. HTML Markup
3. Lists In HTML
4. Links In HTML
5. Tables In HTML
6. Forms In HTML
7. Intro To CSSb
8. CSS Color Properties
4 :INTRO TO SQL SERVER
1. Databases Defined
2. Tables Defined
3. Basic Query Optimization
4. Defining And Using Store Procedures
5. Creating Stored Procedure
6. Executing Store Procedure From C Sharp
7. Executing Store Procedure From ASP.Net
8. Changing ASP.Net Interface To Retrieve Data
5: JAVA SCRIPT A COMPREHENSIVE INTRODUCTION
6: OBJECT BASED JAVA SCRIPT
1. Working With String Object
2. More On String Object
3. The Math Object
4. Creating Your Own Objects
7: MODEL VIEW AND CONTROLLER
1. MVC Mindset
2. MVC Defined
3. Create An MVC Project
4. MVC Project Initial Walkthrough
5. MVC Building Routes
6. MVC Approach
8. Controllers From Scratch
9. MVC Routing
10. MVC Routing Constraints
11. Routing Constraint Attributes
12. MVC Attribute Routing
8: A COMPREHENSIVE INTRODUCTION TO JQUERY
1. What Is jQuery
2. jQuery Effects
3. jQuery Effects
4. Add And Remove Elements In jQuery
5. CSS In jQuery
6. Ancestors And Descendants
9: COURSE REVIEW
1. MVC Best Practices
2. Testing The Application
3. Writing For Production
4. Review Web Development
5. Review C Sharp
6. Review HTML And CSS
7. Review SQL Server
9. Review Software Development Lifecycle
10. Review Design Patterns
11. Review jQuery
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Web Developer
- Web Design
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- HTML5 Programmer
- Web Developer
- Web Design
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What extra costs are there for this course please?
Dear Bernard, Yes, At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.