360 GSP IT Training
**NEW 0% Finance Option Available!**
360 GSP IT Training – Microsoft | MCSA: Office 365 (70-346 & 70-347) - £1595 (was £1995) Limited Offer. Part-time Weekday and Weekend Classes.
360 GSP have been successfully training and placing candidates into the industry for over 13 Years. We have trained over 8000 IT professionals in our state-of-the-art facilities and placed our candidates into employment with leading Blue Chip companies.
We have been accredited as an official Microsoft IT Academy, Cisco Network Academy, VMware IT Academy and EMC Academy.
About the Course?
Earning an MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. You will be able to demonstrate your skills in transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications with Office 365.
Who is it for?
This course will suit candidates that wish to learn and develop their technical skills as well as those involved in evaluating, planning, deploying and operating Office 365 services. It will also suit managers looking to understand the platform.
In this course you will learn about managing and maintaining Office 365 including identities, document protection, and compliance with service level agreements. You are required to complete two exams to earn the MCSA: Office 365 certification:
70-346 – Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- Provisioning Office 365
- Planning and Implementing Networking and Security in Office 365
- Managing Cloud Identities
- Implementing and Managing Identities by Using DirSync
- Implementing and Managing Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Office 365 Availability and Usage
70-347 – Enabling Office 365 Services
- Managing Clients and End-User Devices
- Provisioning SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configuring Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Planning for Exchange Online and Lync Online
What Training Will I Receive?
- We provide unprecedented instructor-led training from qualified trainers with industry experience
- Real-life labs and technology to ensure hands-on training in our excellent facilities
- Unlimited access to our labs 7 days a week
- Offering part-time weekday and weekend training
- Exam preparation
- Lab material and study books provided
- Exams Included (Limited Offer*)
Why 360 GSP IT Training?
- Successfully training and placing candidates into the IT industry for over 13 Years
- Accredited as Microsoft IT Academy, Cisco Network Academy, VMware IT Academy and EMC Academy.
- Flexible training- Part-time weekdays & weekend classes
- Our experienced in-house Recruitment division and IT clients
- Dedicated Student Support Team
- Placing candidates into companies such as NHS, Rackspace, AT&T and Bank of England
How Quickly Can I Start?
Enquire with us today to speak to one of our Qualified Career Advisors who can provide you with more information on our programmes, available placements, packages, latest promotions and start-dates.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.