Add to basket or enquire
Microblading are semi- permanent hair strokes that last 1-3 years.
After completing course with us you will be able to perform treatments on clients.
We are accredited, you will receive certificate after completion.
Maximum size of group are 2 students to ensure every move is supervised and corrected where needed.
Courses run on Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays or Sundays. Chose most suitable day for you. If you are unsure, please contact us directly and we can find a suitable time for you.
Our Microblading Course includes a FULL KIT. Maximum group size is 2 people. £899
Courses run on Mondays, Saturday and Sundays.
To complete Microblading course you must be qualified in Brow Wax&Tint or Brow Lamination.
(both courses are available to be completed with NLT Beauty Training Academy)
What we cover in the course:
- Muscles and blood supply in the eyebrow area.
- Chosing most suitable permanent make up colour according to Fitzpatrick scale.
- Health and Safety in Beauty Industry
- Sterilizing and Hygiene
- Consultation, colour match and brow shapes.
- Predrawing perfect brows according to clients request and natural shape
- Treatment process, step by step including practical.
- Correct techniques, correct depth, natural looking strokes.
- Contra-indications and when should you decline clients
- Aftercare. Do's and Don't's.
- Top up process
- Cover ups, previous tattooing
- Difficult situations and how to deal with them
- Most popular questions from clients and how to respond.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn a mega popular treatments and make a decent living.
You must be qualified in Brow waxing for at least 6 months.
This is to ensure you are comfortable and good at brow shapes following natural shape, knowing face shapes and what type of brow shapes and colours are suitable for your clients.
Best path when completing training through us.
1. Brow wax and tint (6 months experience needed)
3. Botox/Fillers (Course available with us from 2021)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.